Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,427 members, 7,950,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

5 Steps You Must Take If You Want To Break Into A New Industry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Steps You Must Take If You Want To Break Into A New Industry (596 Views)

5 Simple Important Steps You Need To Take Before Buying Any Land In Lagos State. / 5 Steps To Become A Successful Trader / 5 Steps To Create Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps You Must Take If You Want To Break Into A New Industry by CDMD: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Not a day goes by without a message from someone who says to me, “I want to break into tech but I don’t know where to start.” The truth is, changing careers or breaking into a new industry can be a daunting task, but guess who else started from scratch at some point? Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and well, every other human being on earth.

Starting from scratch might be scary but it is very possible if you go about it intelligently and systematically. Here are the first five things you can do to get started:

Ask yourself what your dream is. No, not your previous experience, your dream.
This is crucial. If you start the path asking yourself what you can do or what you have done as opposed to what your dream is, then you will never be able to reach your goal. Start by asking yourself what your most unattainable dream is, even if it makes no sense based on previous experience, and aim there.

Now if your dream is to be CEO of Google, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that just because it is your dream, that you are going to achieve it. What I am saying is that if you aim for the stars, you might land on the moon. Start with the dream, see where it leads you. Read more here>>http://www.successdigestonline.com/5-steps-you-must-take-if-you-want-to-break-into-a-new-industry/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know ?... / Chrome Ore Miners Or Sellers Wanted / Need A Professional Website For Your Business Or Brand For Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.