Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Partners And Investors Needed ASAP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP (782 Views)

Crpyto Traders And Investors GET IN Here / Partners And Investors Needed For An Existing Business / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners And Investors Needed ASAP by waleyp(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
I'm into fish farming and I am thinking of starting up but it is not going to be easy because funds would be needed, fish farming is very lucrative and its a good business, I am just looking for interested people who Can partner or invest in it. Someone we share same goals
N.B if anyone knows how to get funds too. i will appreciate that
Re: Partners And Investors Needed ASAP by NairalandAngel(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
waleyp:
I'm into fish farming and I am thinking of starting up but it is not going to be easy because funds would be needed, fish farming is very lucrative and its a good business, I am just looking for interested people who Can partner or invest in it. Someone we share same goals
N.B if anyone knows how to get funds too. i will appreciate that

How long have you been in the business?

Have you actually managed a fish farm before?

Do you have your own property or land for the business?

How much will be required for the business?

What proportion of the start up fund are you ready to contribute?
Re: Partners And Investors Needed ASAP by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Investor needed to execute an export contract ...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Plus Monthly Via Youtube / Become A Millionaire With Our Team Work Strategy(ethereum).. / Enlighten Me More About Paxful Or A Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.