Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,864 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

FRSC Drivers Licence Network Palava : A Case Of Gross Negligence - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Drivers Licence Network Palava : A Case Of Gross Negligence (690 Views)

200k Net VI Or 200k Gross Abule Egba / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Drivers Licence Network Palava : A Case Of Gross Negligence by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
The norm at the FRSC Drivers license in iponri is to ask you to always make a photocopy of your temporary driver's license and just stamp to extend the dates each time I visit for the collection of my permanent card, Every single time the reason being network is down! No network. Same line for a license which capturing was since 2018.

Tell them you will wait till the network comes and you become their enemy, the officers spend most of their work hour, jumping from one office to another, gisting while the ladies sell wares.

It's just a sorry and frustrating situation and I am sure thousand of Nigerians experience this gross incompetence and negiliengent behaviour.

I hope this feedback gets to the top
Re: FRSC Drivers Licence Network Palava : A Case Of Gross Negligence by Terver90: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
It is quite unfortunate, when the capable and willing are denied the jobs and preference is given to connection and finincial Ability, then we can only settle for such situations.
Re: FRSC Drivers Licence Network Palava : A Case Of Gross Negligence by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Terver90:
It is quite unfortunate, when the capable and willing are denied the jobs and preference is given to connection and finincial Ability, then we can only settle for such situations.

You are so on point...public service customer service is very poor

(1) (Reply)

SAIPEM Recruitment 2020 / NEEDED: Research Writers & Statistical Analysts / Call For Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.