Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Professionals In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Professionals In Austria (547 Views)

Ayoola Olukanni: Former Nigerian Ambassador To Austria Denied Visa To Austria / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Professionals In Austria by anyibuofu: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am contemplating changing jobs which requires relocating to Vienna. Please if someone knows or is a Nigerian professional based in Austria, Vienna to be precise I will appreciate if you can leave a comment I need to get your view of the City and life in general.
Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by drnoel: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
anyibuofu:
I am contemplating changing jobs which requires relocating to Vienna. Please if someone knows or is a Nigerian professional based in Austria, Vienna to be precise I will appreciate if you can leave a comment I need to get your view of the City and life in general.

U need to educate readers on Ur area of interest and speak a little about urself before people would be willing to share their stories
Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by anyibuofu: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
drnoel:

U need to educate readers on Ur area of interest and speak a little about urself before people would be willing to share their stories

@drnoel Thank you for comment.

Currently I am a software engineer in Lagos and recently received an offer from a tech firm based in Vienna.

Basically I will like to know more about:

1. What the day to day experience(shopping, commute) is for a non German speaking foreigner especially one from Africa.
2. How bad is racism
3. Experience finding an apartment and rough estimate of cost

Currently I earn NGN 615,000 monthly after tax and I must admit it's enough to provide an okay comfort for my family. My main drive for wanting to leave is the career experience this opportunity brings and raising my son in a working society but I will appreciate if I can hear the experience of other people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by anyibuofu: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Still hoping someone can share his experience here
Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by drnoel: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls Nigerians living in Austria or German speaking countries in Europe answer this man.
Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by drnoel: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
anyibuofu:

@drnoel Thank you for comment.

Currently I am a software engineer in Lagos and recently received an offer from a tech firm based in Vienna.

Basically I will like to know more about:

1. What the day to day experience(shopping, commute) is for a non German speaking foreigner especially one from Africa.
2. How bad is racism
3. Experience finding an apartment and rough estimate of cost

Currently I earn NGN 615,000 monthly after tax and I must admit it's enough to provide an okay comfort for my family. My main drive for wanting to leave is the career experience this opportunity brings and raising my son in a working society but I will appreciate if I can hear the experience of other people.

U could ask the mod to move Ur thread to the front page
Re: Nigerian Professionals In Austria by anyibuofu: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
@mods please can this get front page?

cc: justwise DisGuy

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Airport / A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai / TOP 21 INFLUENTIAL AFRO-RUSSIANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.