Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,524 members, 7,948,026 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (84712 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by ekhai(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Flashback to Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s 2020 prophecies …

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that will shock countrymen and countrywomen, but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all the hard time that would happen this 2020, there is hope.

“In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How I do not know.
“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say, Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me.

“I am saying this in respect of those who may want to come after me because of the message. If you do that, the God of Moses, Elijah and Elisha will deal with you. I am only a messenger of God”.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by ChimaAdeoye: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
The people must rise up and protest this rape. The same Judiciary saw the guns blazing in Kogi and still returned APC.

They have now mortgaged our entire life. They will rig themselves in using army and INEC to write the results. if the people resist that, they will use the kangaroo courts to announce themselves winners! The people must arise!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:
I'm shocked to my bone marrow ..... without a revolution in this country, it's headed for doom

What kind of revolution?

TGM2015:

Modified
Just got details, the main reason was that over 333,000 votes were illegally excluded from APC votes in 318 polling units. These was proof with evidence by the APC and Hope, was accepted UNANIMOUSLY by all the seven judges, then the unlawfully excluded votes were added to the INEC announced votes of 96,000 for APC resulting to over 426,000 votes to beat the PDP votes. Check the attached tweet

Oh Lord! How could INEC remove 333,000 votes from the votes recorded by one party and announce a paltry votes of 56000? Daylight robbery.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Kennyswag: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
To some people it's all about ipob, they don't care to know if the hope is competent. And they are mostly from that dirty tribe, always shooking eyes in anything concerning igbo. Whether they like it or not, Ipob is here to stay and we don't pay mind to cheap blackmails.
shutup and cry.. useless wailergringrin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
The people must rise up and protest this rape. The same Judiciary saw the guns blazing in Kogi and still returned APC.

They have now mortgaged our entire life. They will rig themselves in using army and INEC to write the results. if the people resist that, they will use the kangaroo courts to announce themselves winners! The people must arise!

I'm sure that you were never aware of this:

Just got details, the main reason was that over 333,000 votes were illegally excluded from APC votes in 318 polling units. These was proof with evidence by the APC and Hope, was accepted UNANIMOUSLY by all the seven judges, then the unlawfully excluded votes were added to the INEC announced votes of 96,000 for APC resulting to over 426,000 votes to beat the PDP votes. Check the attached tweet
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
wrong the moment uzodima faction won primary and Congress ,rochas influence reduced.u re funny ocheesy rochas that was begging for his Certificate of return he was in and out of aso Rock in order to ask buhari intervention.
He won his senatorial seat which is just a consituency while hope is the flagbearer of Apc in imo.
Rochas was suspended for anti party activities for months until it was reversed before Apc recently held NEC meeting.
Hope uzodima was selected by rochas enemy in Apc.though they will have to close ranks to deliver Good governance.as it stands rochas doesn't have influence over uzodima.

Let me educate you.

Leadership of every political party in an enclave rests on the highest elective position holder under that party's umbrella in that enclave.

Prior to this judgement, it was Senator Okorocha of Imo West.

Please consult party constitution of APC.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Lifegoeson4all: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
please sorry sir.
Orlu zone are born to rule in IMO STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by greatermax77(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sodiq3:
I am in the court. Jubilation everywhere.

What nonsense jubilation is that?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Amudeneogu: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
END OF SEASON ONE, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR SEASON TWO
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by onuku: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
What will happen to the money E-Money and Arthur Eze gave Emeka Ihedioha for the election? Heard that both were Emeka's main sponsor.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2020
maasoap:

What kind of revolution?

Oh Lord! How could INEC remove 333,000 votes from the votes recorded by one party and announce a paltry votes of 56000? Daylight robbery.
Today is my happiest day.am even more happy than uzodinma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Today's judgment once again shows that am the best in this fora
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2020
kunleweb:

I've been reading the comments to know the reasons the court gave. Buhari has destroyed the country
So up till now you haven't stumbled across the solid reasons?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Don’t mind that liar! That Imo is saddled with APC Senators is just down to a gun being held to the heads of the returning officers and forcing them to declare the results in favour of APC! Notice how the post election travails of Rochas and Uwajumogu mirrored each other!
How far guy?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You should understand that, as in the case of Atiku, they (Supreme Court) had a job to do for their master Buhari and his party! They worked from the answer to the solution to give victory to the APC candidate! smiley
Where are nosryk and sweerychick
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2020
sammyj:
grin Father Mbaka is really a true man of God. Do my anointing no arm!! grin

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Zagaboss: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2020
GULAK PART 2
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Pacesetter123(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2020
soberdrunk:
Father Mbaka slip enter...... cheesy cheesy
3 over 3. grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Pacesetter123(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Sanchez01:
Ihedioha is dead already. The way and manner he'll be shoved will amaze even his village people.
hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Wait and see
lomprico:

lol what kind of hope?
get ready for more statues. grin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Pacesetter123(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Amalekki:

Mbaka’s Prophecy:

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that will shock countrymen and countrywomen, but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all the hard time that would happen this 2020, there is hope.

“In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How I do not know.

“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say, Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me.

“I am saying this in respect of those who may want to come after me because of the message. If you do that, the God of Moses, Elijah and Elisha will deal with you. I am only a messenger of God”.
If this was truly the wordings of his prophecy, someone worshipping in his parish should help me with de Rev.Fr phone number urgently.Wot a clear vision!! No blanket coverage!!Am astonished!!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by naijaobi(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

But APC came 4th in the election Na. AA withdrew there case.

What happened to APGA that came 3rd?
My brother if you ask me who i go ask...they know what they are doing.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by lomprico(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2020
luluosas:
Wait and see
ok o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Nationwide Strike: FG, NLC Reach Agreement to suspend strike And Negotiate / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.