Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,177 members, 7,939,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future (619 Views)

My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Experienced Advice And Guidance Needed. / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by mannasseh(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am a male who will be 25years,i was admitted into a university in the south but due to lack of attention and some other factors i didn't graduate with my set and the time to graduate has elapsed. I was considering getting a doctored cert but on further consultation i was adviced against it. Tho i told my uncle he said i should sit for Jamb again and he might support me financially, but i would want to school abroad but no funds.
please is it to late to go back to school and in as much as i want to school abroad, should i keep waiting or school here?

if No, which school will be best to run a part time program in lag while i work?
which program is marketable because i work with an ICT firm?
please NL i need your advice and words of encouragement.
mods please move to front page its important,i need unbiased advice
Re: Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by eazzzy1(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2020
If you don’t have the funds to go abroad, stop thinking about it.

You can register with NOUN and school while you work. You already work with an ICT firm so why not study something ICT related?

It’s never too late to go to school, in 5 years you will be 30, you can either be a 30 year old with a degree or a 30 year old without one either ways 5 years from now will most likely come.

1 Like

Re: Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Am having this same issues in mind..was suppose to graduate this year but i lost track of my studies around 2018 cause i preferred i wanted to hustle abroad so i can make this money once and for all cause what is the essence of going to sch if the end product aint about getting this money and living comfortable..but guess what my plans didnt work out i as i planned..i missed out on few exams lost track in what am studying got into level 3 and decided to call it quit...now my mind is pricking me why i had to drop out of school..should have been done with this sch mess by now even though lower i get...but my mind was focused more on money than the school itself..though i made few bucks and was living good in school i felt i already arrived and i could push more with hustling than sitting my ass for four years while i listen to boring and uninteresting lectures...so right now am thinking of going back to school cause am 24 too or better still try under graduate studies abroad and never mix schooling with making money cause that shit can mess up your mind...2020 jamb have not decided wether to take the form or not or go for ielts then use the money i got saved up for undergraduate studies abroad...so it not decided yet and i hate when my mind tells me i got no cert angry
Re: Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by mannasseh(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
pls looking forward to more experienced advice from NL members
Re: Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by Reichel99(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Getting education outside from countries like France, England and USA would make you a priced treasure when you come back to Nigeria.
Re: Please don't just view, I need your experienced advice to shape my future by Gift7428: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Stories.
That was then not now.
Do you still read the news daily? I hope you know where the Nigerian economy is at the moment?

If he schools abroad, best he remains there after studies.
He can apply for a work permit.

Reichel99:
Getting education outside from countries like France, England and USA would make you a priced treasure when you come back to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. / Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines / How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.