Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,199 members, 7,916,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Body & Shape Opened Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Body & Shape Opened Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress (847 Views)

‘I Will Leave Nigeria If DJ Cuppy Does Not Marry Me’ – Nollywood Actor / My Killer Curves Open Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Body & Shape Opened Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Biodun Okeowo popularly known by her Omoborty is a Nollywood actress blessed with a beautiful and well-endowed body shape.

The actress recently opened up that her being blessed with a beautiful and well-shaped body has really opened doors and opportunities for her in the past, helping her to easily achieve fame and success in her career and life endeavors.

Biodun said she used to be shy her body before, but the positive remarks she got on social media when she posted her pictures has really boosted her confidence, now she flaunts her endowed body with pride.

The actress who is also a beauty entrepreneur revealed she spends more time on her business than acting, as the business fetches her more money than her acting career.

biodun okeowo beautiful and well-endowed body shape.

The actress also said she prioritized her husband and kids to her business and acting career as they’re priceless and more important to her.

From source:https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/01/14/biodun-okeowo-beautiful-and-well-endowed-body-shape/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Rema Grabs The Ass Of A Fan On Stage During A Performance / World Of Music Trembles As Wizkid Fights Rema / When God Say YES, A Prophet Can Say NO – Prophet Odumeje (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.