Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Think Arteta Is The Right Man - Mesut Ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Arteta Is The Right Man - Mesut Ozil (189 Views)

Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Is Rohr The Right Man For Super Eagles AFCON 2022 Campaign? / "Arteta Is Doing A Great Job" - Arsenal Technical Director, Eduardo César / Breaking News: Mikel Arteta Is Arsenal’s New Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Arteta Is The Right Man - Mesut Ozil by OfficialDlh(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
German International Mesut Ozil has backed Mikel Arteta to take the club to the level they were and also reveals he thinks the Arsenal legend is the right man.

Mesut Ozil who was frozen out of the squad by former Arsenal manager Unai Emery started playing again since the appointment of Mikel Arteta and has even doubled the number of times he has played since the beginning of the season under the new coach.

Ozil has now backed Arteta to bring success to the club and that he believes the players will learn a lot from him.

“It is basically getting us back to the old Arsenal virtues, ' Ozil said

'Fighting and having possession, being in control of the game, having the ball all the time.'

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/i-think-arteta-is-right-man-mesut-ozil.html

(1) (Reply)

Nfl Super Bowl Liv Live / Dillon Brooks On The Deal That Send Andre Iguodala To Miami And Justise Winslow / Watch UFC 247 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.