Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Hav 500k ,i Need Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Hav 500k ,i Need Business (512 Views)

Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / I Hav N500,000 To Invest. But Cnt Figr What To Do. / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hav 500k ,i Need Business by sabooke(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
pls help me out
Re: I Hav 500k ,i Need Business by kodewrita(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
Idea: Its christmas what do you think people want to buy. Find people who are willing to sell things in bulk and resell to people who need to buy retail for their christmas celebrations.
Re: I Hav 500k ,i Need Business by anizzle(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
leave d pendeho, he dey find who go scam am? use ur head my friend
Re: I Hav 500k ,i Need Business by stnonymus(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
My advice to you is whatever business you get into should be one that you will be happy doing in the long term.Not just investing a seasonal business or the latest craze.

sabo oke:

pls help me out

Here's what i always tell everyone who asks this question.I always tell them to start with their interests, their passion or a need in your immediate environment that you will be motivated to meet.You must be adding real value or else it wont sell.And whatever you do don't invest the whole N500k at once. A biz that requires N500k to start will take more than N500k to sustain till profits start rolling in.Invest N300k max and save the remaining N200k for eventualities.

So what are you interests.What excites you.What have you ever thought of improving.What is it that's so had to get around your area that people need all the time.

If you live in the north, one biz you can get into is a restaurant that sells southern dishes.That's if there are enough southerners living there.

I'll bow out now.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have A Wireless 3.5g Rauter For Sale? / Dpk And Tto Xmas Deal / Watch Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.