Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? (2035 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by nairaobserver2: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Question of the day! Does your housewife deserves to know the password to your ATM card
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by crafteck(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yes, 1 of my accounts

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Ustec: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
crafteck:
Yes, 1 of my accounts
Cool idea.
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Ikjosh04: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol, even my mum and one of my siblings knows the pin to one of my ATMs but that doesn't mean they can readily get my card. I only give it out if it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Abfinest007(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
what's the big deal in
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by We4all: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Question of the day! Does your housewife deserves to know the password to your ATM card

Why use the word 'housewife'? In my opinion, that sounds derogatory and demeaning. Why don't you just say 'wife' or 'partner'. Anyways, there is really no big deal if your wife knows your ATM pin. In the western world, couples share credit cards.

If you share your bed, kids and other things with your wife, but declines to share your ATM pin with her, then you're selfish and still don't trust her.

6 Likes

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by AryEmber(f): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oh! So it's a choice? Tor!
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by drnoel: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
crafteck:
Yes, 1 of my accounts

My madam who is my Generalissimo (not housewife) knows both of them. Respect each others boundaries is the key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by LordKO(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yes. An ethically sound wife deserves the best treatment in particular and love in its entirety from her husband, whether she's a housewife or otherwise - being a housewife doesn't automatically mean that a woman is lazy, unconscientious and unresourceful.

7 Likes

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Riele(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Only broke guys ask this useless questions .
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by nlPoster: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Question of the day! Does your wife deserves to know the password to your ATM card

Corrected.

What is actually wrong with you people and why don't you have manners?

1 Like

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by nlPoster: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
LordKO:
Yes. An ethically sound wife deserves the best of treatment in particular and love in its entirety from her husband, whether she's a housewife or otherwise - being a housewife doesn't automatically mean that a woman is lazy, unconscientious and unresourceful.

and whose business is it if she is?
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nothing wrong with her knowing as long as you trust her. Transparency is key, but you should also have your own personal account that no one should know except your next of kin after death.

May you never be in a situation where you aren't fit to go and withdraw the money for an emergency. For example, emergency surgery.

I have seen patients blurt out their ATM pins to strangers instead of spouses so that they can pay for emergency surgery because they thought they would not make it. The crazy things pain makes people do ehn.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Peterosky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op this question is very necessary. This is because many men have died leaving their families struggling to survive whereas they left huge amount of money in their account but fail to disclose their ATM pins to their wives.
For me, my wife knows my pin same way I know hers. I even ensured that we share a similar pin with a difference of one number.
In summary, every wife deserves to know her husband's pin because you don't have any business marrying a woman you can't trust except you are simply stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Gofwane(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

only hoes respond like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Riele(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gofwane:
only hoes respond like this grin
Only hoes respond the way you do ?
Thanks for clarifying that .
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by crafteck(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
drnoel:

My madam who is my Generalissimo (not housewife) knows both of them. Respect each others boundaries is the key.

I laugh in Spanish at unforseen contingencies that may arise
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by crafteck(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

You must be a rich girl, Pls quote only if your monthly pay is 150 and above.
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by crafteck(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
The fear is not in them withdrawing, its in them knowing too much of your spending patterns
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Riele(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
crafteck:

You must be a rich girl, Pls quote only if your monthly pay is 150 and above.

It is above the meagre figure you mentioned .

Now , go to sleep .
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by crafteck(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

It is above the meagre figure you mentioned .

Now , go to sleep .

I hear you..... grin grin grin miss Richie rich
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Gofwane(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Only hoes respond the way you do ?

Thanks for clarifying that .
lol... but Riele, on a serious note, how old are you? Just curious.
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Riele(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gofwane:
lol... but Riele, on a serious note, how old are you? Just curious.

You know already , why do you want to clarify ?
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by fcdgrand(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
no be to give monkay water be de problem but na to collect the cup be koko
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by vickydankal(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
We4all:

Why use the word 'housewife'? In my opinion, that sounds derogatory and demeaning. Why don't you just say 'wife' or 'partner'. Anyways, there is really no big deal if your wife knows your ATM pin. In the western world, couples share credit cards.

If you share your bed, kids and other things with your wife, but declines to share your ATM pin with her, then you're selfish and still don't trust her.

This is just a little to how some men degrade and devalue our hardworking house wives (Housewives earn your own money at home by engaging yourself)

I think there is nothing wrong in knowing the pin. In cases of emergency
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by uthlaw: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Normal level but they no born you well make you withdraw for my back!
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by drnoel: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
crafteck:

I laugh in Spanish at unforseen contingencies that may arise

U can laugh in Ur dialect for all u want. When is the unforseen circumstances to arise? Is it after knowing someone for 15 yrs and being married for 10?
U are a kid so mature up fast and stop that rubbish.
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Lamanii22(f): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Of course... I have access to my fiancé's debit card...
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by PrinceCEE(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I wonder why a kid like you would have so much vile against the male folks.

Having stumbled on your posts too many times, I wouldn't but imagine why you've so much hate at such a young age. Just 16!!!

It baffled me after getting to know that you're preparing for Jamb.

I'd advise you subdue such hatred. Nairaland ain't a life. If nairaland is affecting you in any way, I'd advise you just as I'd advise my younger sister, stay away from here, so as to restore your sanity.

I had to write too many words because it pains me seeing a young girl like you in this state.
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by AstroG: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Lamanii22:
Of course... I have access to my fiancé's debit card...

Worst decision ever to be taken by a full fledged man

Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Lalasticlacla sef
Re: Does Your Housewife Deserves To Know The Password To Your ATM Card??? by Gofwane(m): 2:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I honestly don't know your actual age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In The Public Surfaced Online -goes Viral Instantly / I Charge N10million And Above For Runs - Bobrisky / Is 100k Salary Per Month Enough To Start A Family In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.