Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

10 Ten Marriage Tips For Husband 8 To10 Men Take Them For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ten Marriage Tips For Husband 8 To10 Men Take Them For Granted (367 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ten Marriage Tips For Husband 8 To10 Men Take Them For Granted by emmanuelani02(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Many women today are going through a lot in marriages simply because men fail to see reasons in tendering physical care to their wives at home and in public. Being a man or husband in the family has a lot of responsibilities attached to it. Providing every need in the family is not the only thing expected of you as a man. Hey don’t misquote me, I can imagine that look on your face it just that there is more to being a good man to your wife, let’s take an example of your body which you go the extra mile to take care of, why not do same to your wife, she deserves it. Cherish your wife just as you cherish your body, make an effort to cherish your wife and make her happy in these following ways;
Share her roles and responsibilities at home.
Love, respect and cherish her.
Admire her always.
Say kind heart-melting words to her.
Pray for her.
Bring out the best in her.
Take her out on a regular basis.
Listen to her complaints.
Understand her
Play naughty with her.

Share her roles and responsibilities at home:

Every husband should learn how to help his wife at home; women go through a lot handling and keeping the house in order. Helping her with some of the house chores won’t make you less of a husband. Be a loving husband by asking her how you will be of help to her . don't leave her to carry out the responsibilities alone, she’s your wife and not your maid
Love, respect and cherish her: show her you love her, remind her how much you love her, respect her decision even if it doesn’t suit you, sometimes you let her have her way as she so pleases also respect her by not taking all that she does for you for granted. Cherish her tell her how important she is to you

Admire her always:

women love it when you compliment them even when she pretends not to care about your complement deep down she’s blushing. Admiring your wife is a very important thing you should never fail to do. Tell her how attractive she is to you how beautiful she is and how she comes into your life has shaped your life positively.
Say kind heart-melting words to her: say a kind word to your wife, women love words they love it when you appreciate them by saying those kind words that calm the mind. Give her those encouraging words the love to hear them from their spouse, so say kind words to her. Never look down on her demeanor criticize her in public or private try as much as going the extra mile to please and satisfy her

Pray for her:

pray for your wife, she’s is also a part of you, always intercede on her behalf while praying, have her in your prayer list, this is very important, praying for her reminds her that you love and cherish her
Bring out the best in her: there is a secret behind bringing out the best in your wife which is, when you bring out the best in her, she will love and respect you, help her in achieving her goals, help her in identifying her talent and gift never forget to stand and encourage her to develop them. Allow her to pursue her dreams and also help her in achieving them, help her financially if need. free her to do her things her own way

TO KEEP READING PLS CLICK ON THIS LINK https://www.ebukasblog.com.ng/2020/01/10-ten-marriage-tips-for-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach Her / Help Me Praise The Lord / Guys Welcome Me, I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.