Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (108393 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by karli4nia(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

I have just one brother and God forbid he be as stupid as the ones in this section. My parents trained no ediot grin

Don't quote me with nonsense again, if you can't call YOUR BROTHERS to order. I dash them to you.

Oh! Well.your response is very interesting cos it gives me the chance to tell you that Them so called BROTHERS are only just a damn mirror in which u can comtemplate yourself, exactly the way you are, in your own psychological city..

But it is clear u ignore a lot of vital things..and cannon shots can't stop u..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Dupalmer: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

So, you don't have anything to say? Fok off in peace. slowpoke
Were you expecting me to say that you are so bitter because you are a victim of what I wrote. No I wouldn't do that because I really wish you well and I can't trade words with you no matter what you say to me. Like I said just try and get some pills and rethink my post over. This time, try and find out how make yourself more marriageable. Good luck dear.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by bonnyhope: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arsenate:

See, I didn't bother to stress on the emboldened because I know it's a honest mistake. But your petty self just have to stress on an obvious auto correct error.

But who is that pocochantos that is insulting honourable men in the house

She will do all these and still go to church on Sunday praying to God for marriage

Most Nigerian ladies are rots

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by donprinyo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mumu wives everywhere
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dupalmer:

Were you expecting me to say that you are so bitter because you are a victim of what I wrote. No I wouldn't do that because I really wish you well and I can't trade words with you no matter what you say to me. Like I said just try and get some pills and rethink my post over. This time, try and find out how make yourself more marriageable. Good luck dear.
Ogbeni, fok offfu.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Afrocentric: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

When you are ready to settle down, dont forget these...

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌
Then let them wait till Jesus Christ come. Or they should mold the man themselves
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by bonnyhope: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course. Suffered kpekus for community prick. You want to put your Nigerian used prick inside tear rubber toto? Say you are who?

We fck each other, we marry each other.

E pain you, drink sniper.

God forbid

Putting my prick in what you have used chemical to wash many times...NEVER

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
BadRadio:
many have lost count of their body counts and usually the sensible ones hide their faces in shame while the insipid ones buys ticket for the show of shame.
You're still trash, sweetheart. Quoting everything I say won't change shit. Channel all the bitterness at the man that failed to raise you properly. If you need more attention, just holla.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
If I were to possess all that, why then for the life of me would I need bend a knee proposing to your lame entitled ass?

Why does the average basic black chick always feels she deserves better than she's worth? That I would choose you to spend the rest of my life with and bear my offspring(s) should be a privilege for you. You not me.

I for one plan on proposing with her on her knees between my legs, fresh from sucking me off.

That way it puts things in perspective. Make nobody stress me abeg, who una epp.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by CHoccolaTE: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
So many hopeless men on nairaland walahi
See their annoyance first, just because women said they want to marry quality men that treat them well.

OP next time you want to write a thread nairaland men support then write things like
1. Marry a man you will submit to completely and also be joint provider with
2. Be his sex slave that fulfils all his sexual desires regardless of the fact that male and female sex drives differ
3. Overlook his cheating and realise men are naturally polygamous
4. Place his welfare and happiness before your own and allow him boss you around to his satisfaction.
And so on,

Just basically sound like a mindless robot desperate for male validation if you want useless nairaland men to support your thread.

Thank me later

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by frank950(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

I don't agree with you on number 5.... if she fails to work out and think I will keep seeing her same way, she is on her own.... I can't be working out everyday to ensure I have a perfect body and you will be expanding in guise of child birth..... is Beyonce not your sex.... what happened after she gave birth to twins..... Biko she needs to go and work it out.... else....
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

So, you don't have anything to say? Fok off in peace. slowpoke
honey, watsup. dont u tink d OP is asking 4 too much
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

You're still trash, sweetheart. Quoting everything I say won't change shit. Channel all the bitterness at the man that failed to raise you properly. If you need more attention, just holla.
u re hurt babes... I m not one of the guys that thumped u.

ur cunt by now will be wide enough to accommodate a skyscraper.grin

accept my simparty

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kevinexit(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
C.ock and bull stories
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
BadRadio:
u re hurt babes... I m not one of the guys that thumped u.

accept my simparty
Tell me more

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
honey, watsup. dont u tink d OP is asking 4 too much
Its not my fault you're not a man. I'm not the one that will stoop low to discuss with you, African man. Shame no dey ever catch una talk rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
So many hopeless men on nairaland walahi
See their annoyance first, just because women said they want to marry quality men that treat them well.

OP next time you want to write a thread nairaland men support then write things like
1. Marry a man you will submit to completely and also be joint provider with
2. Be his sex slave that fulfils all his sexual desires regardless of the fact that male and female sex drives differ
3. Overlook his cheating and realise men are naturally polygamous
4. Place his welfare and happiness before your own and allow him boss you around to his satisfaction.
And so on,

Just basically sound like a mindless robot desperate for male validation if you want useless nairaland men to support your thread.

Thank me later
honey, i get your point. But d OP is asking 4 2 much. U sef check am now Haba, no man is perfect.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by victorian(f): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

I concur!

Never settle for less , cause me i didnt settle for less even when my male friends always ring it in my ears , that is divorced middle aged or old rich men or married men that will feel comfortable to marry me .

I rejected such declarations immediately . I will never become a second or third or fourth wife ! Hell no!
And i kept believing a young rich man will love me to the moon and back !
I made sure i look topnotch to the teeth!

It took quite a long time but ive gotten what i want ! No going back ! No retreat! No surrender to bad vibes and wrong prophecies!

So women date the right person and marry well!

Cheers! cheesy cheesy

Im so so happy!!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by bonnyhope: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:
So basically more than 70% Nigerian men lack these qualities. From the comments one can see how angry they are. Forcing women to believe we're the problem, and its not possible getting a man with these qualities. This is what women want, but according to them it shouldn't be. Because the OP didn't include "submissive woman" anywhere. I really pity the woman who settles for less. Because they've told you you'll remain single if this is your standard. More than half of these men are pure trash, and then they think its until you rape a woman that you deserve the tag. Qualities wey foreign men possess from birth, and one idiot said "we're africans, were not like the whites..." Imagine being proud to be trash. Tufia! You people have a long way to go.

Keep quiet

You especially does not deserve any good man

Gold digger like You
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Eroms4life17(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.
And yet he nor marry you.
*runs away*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by danot1030: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

Op to the number one point i disagree, marrying an Igbo lady especially the ones from Owerri and Mbase in Imo state is buying the lady considering throat cutting amount collected during the bright price. Beside an average Igbo father sees raising a female child as an investment that must be projected for a business deal at marriage.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by UTMOST10(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Above all, settle down with a God fearing man.....
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by peacegilbert: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
You should never get married to a mummy boy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

Its not my fault your not a man. I'm not the one that will stoop low to discuss with you, African man. Shame no dey ever catch una talk rubbish
honey, am Trying 2 be realistic here. I respect women a lot. Dont get me wrong.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
BadRadio:
ladies with over 1 million body counts are forming prudent preference list. smh
And men without body count are getting offended because ladies with ”body counts are forming a prudent preference list”.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.

Yet you remained single.... You are the one deficient in your own areas ... Consider this a fact
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why are men finding this offensive?
They are getting offended because women have decided to be with MEN who respect them and great them like humans (how it's supposed to be).

Patriarchy is indeed a disease!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lifedonor:

Yet you remained single.... You are the one deficient in your own areas ... Consider this a fact
Not every relationship should end in marriage!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
bonnyhope:

Keep quiet

You especially does not deserve any good man

Gold digger like You
She is digging for gold! What are you digging for? Sand?
Pfffttttt

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by IAMPhoenix007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
[/color][quote author=lavylilly post=85822024]TO THE LADIES:

[color=#006600]

OP do you attend The Covenant Nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.