Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Urgent!!! Names Of Cheap Hotels Close To OAU - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent!!! Names Of Cheap Hotels Close To OAU (296 Views)

Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / John Abolarinwa, Ebiakpo Chapele Names Of Pilots On Missing Nigeria Airforce Jet / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Names Of Cheap Hotels Close To OAU by PrincessEstates: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Names Of Cheap Hotels Close To OAU by nlPoster: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
why don't you google it or use whatever search engine is available?

I hope you're not searching for pimping availability? ie which hotels could be used to front prostitution.
Re: Urgent!!! Names Of Cheap Hotels Close To OAU by Hausa(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrincessEstates:
Hello nairalanders. Please I have an exam to write on OAU Campus tomorrow, and I'd like to know the names, addresses, and estimated prices of cheap hotels that are in Ife. I just need somewhere cheap that I can stay in overnight.

Prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If you're young and a student, na to rough am o.

Go to the Faculty of Law or Aud or ODLT and read. Once sleep don dey catch you, just lie down jeje and sleep till morning.
Be mindful of your belongings sha.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Budget Hotel In FCT Pls / Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter / Is Enugu Transport Services Shut Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.