Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner (42529 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
kadiri3:
u ever carry case to world court in Nigeria?
it will start from him
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Haakon: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Funny set of humans. They call him a tyrant in one breath and in another say he's lifeless. Just when you imagine that's all, they crown their display of strange behaviour by saying he's dead and his role is being played by someone else...then again allege he is behind all this!!

Who do una this thing iPods? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
shut up
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by buhariguy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
jcross19:
823743votes were accredited, now 714362 were casted but with 388 polls votes added to uzodinma made it to 948000 please where did they see their own figure because am trying the mathematics is not adding up. shame to you to CJN, shame be upon you buhari and every evil plan you have in this country will fall on you and your supporters.
tell inec to provide those 213,000 wrongly excluded from their final result.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by omohlexy: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chei ya! Rochas okorocha's demolished statues finally came after him
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Haakon: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Oga, leave my mention for me.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by kikake: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/i-disgree-with-supreme-court-judgment-declaring-uzodinma-winner-ihedioha/

In 6 months:

Ihedioha started building a mini city of 1000 housing units in his Owerri zone.. ignored the unoccupied or non gainfully occupied hundreds of govt houses in Orlu and Ideato that are so due to absence of sustainable public water supply..
He cornered the new Federal Fire fighting training School of the SE/SS to his Owerri zone which hosts all the six public universities and polytechnics in Imo state,

He cornered the headquarters of N60 billion BankExim of SE/SS to his Owerri zone, hurriedly issued a C/O to the Bank last week..

He started reactivation of Owerri zonal surface water project first two months in office, but refused to mention even a word on the outstanding zonal surface water supply projects of Orlu and Okigwe zones..

He was into takes about reactivating Owerri industrial estate created by Mbakwe govt, but not a word mentioned on the similar industrial estates acquire by Mbakwe govt in Orlu and Okigwe zones.

The country saw Ihedioha's clannish govt and said enough.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Haakon: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s]
Stop littering the thread with unrelated nonsense.

How is ihedioha disagreeing with supreme court ruling change anything? Answer this and stop talking banana when the topic is orange. angry
[/s]
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
If Okorocha were as petty and stupid as this Ihedioha he would have so dealt with him now but I trust Okorocha's forgiving spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Pataricatering(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol ! I can just imagine d massive heartache disturbing u as u were typing ! lol
socialmediaman:
The tyrant aka converted democrat is now using the courts to destroy a democracy he played no part in building. Shame on those who fought for democracy only to be aligned with an unrepentant corrupt dictator!

Pity on the good people of Nigeria who find themselves on the receiving end of the worst leadership the country has ever experienced!
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Kiezodumah(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
I have never seen a governor so clueless and visionless as he was. Wat were his achievements during the short time he spent in office ; destruction, antagonism, hooliganism, chasing shadows,etc The list is just endless. As expected he still had the backing of imolites solely because anything aside Rochas sat well with them. Those were the signs and symptoms for all to see that his lead govt had no roadmap/ direction as to where they were going.
The only reason I feel pity for him is that his mandate was stolen unlawfully which also symbolise a catastrophic collapse to democracy

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by praz001(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o, now now now, them don dey call this man former governor. Him wife and children go done cry tire. I'm sure nobody chop for their house yesterday night and probably this morning

True talk!

The most painful of all would be the former p.a. to uzodinma who left him when he lost in order to join ihedioha......

Do you think he will sleep for a week?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by jcross19: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
buhariguy:
tell inec to provide those 213,000 wrongly excluded from their final result.
ahahahahahaahah I just dey laugh! You know what the justices that performed the abracadabra tailed mathematics in the school. They goofed big time.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by LyfeJennings(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
He better accepts now and keeps shut before they come for his head from Abuja.

He has been eating yams since 2nd Republic,what else does he want?

He came and started fighting someone who is bigger than him without thinking about tomorrow. he thinks he will ever remain there?

He should be prepare to face the consequences of his mass destructions of Imo's properties.

Even if I am not a supporter of Rocha's,what this Emeka guy did to Rocha's family was really unfortunate and pitiful. As an educated man for that matter,you sent thugs to beat up Rocha's daughter in the public;No matter what they have done,isn't the court there to take them there and sue them?

He was acting like Pharaoh not knowing his days are numbered.

Rocha's also should keep dancing upnadan and not face his work in the Senate.Going to hug all his enemies just to send a message to Emeka that power has changed hands.

Edited:

Please, Help Tell our able General in Aso Rock that I need this type of outstanding ruling to get a job,na God I use beg...I no form ewarrior again. shocked

If i be Okorocha, I will so deal with this guy
I will send thugs after him
Humiliate in such a manner he will never ever forget
I swear I won't forgive him
Bastard man
Ihedioha, I know U or Ur relatives might read but to be very honest
U ARE A FOOLISH MAN

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by IloveToMess: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kiezodumah:
I have never seen a governor so clueless and visionless as he was. Wat were his achievements during the short time he spent in office ; destruction, antagonism, hooliganism, chasing shadows,etc The list is just endless. As expected he still had the backing of imolites solely because anything aside Rochas sat well with them. Those were the signs and symptoms for all to see that his lead govt had no roadmap/ direction as to where they were going.
The only reason I feel pity for him is that his mandate was stolen unlawfully which also symbolise a catastrophic collapse to democracy

Will you Shut up your fvcking mouth you homosexual, do you live in IMO state?, Ihedioha started from scratch to rebuild the Imo state your lord and master Rochas destroyed, Rochas only built roads leading to his establishments and assets that he stole Imo state money to build.

Ihedioha is or was a listening Governor and we Imolites detest Rochas and his family like poo till date so we were all in support of all the Rochas ugly footprints he Emeka Ihedioha was wiping off OK. I bet you if IMO conducts another election today Ihedioha will have larger votes than he ever got during the last Gubernatorial elections, IMO people are well educates and we know when things are not right simple, just watch out how Ihedioha will reclaim his mandate in subsequent election in IMO cos IMO never forgets, we did it to Ohakim and to Rochas(Uche Nwosu), the only thing that can save Hope is if he continues the legacy of Ihedioha and by that I mean bringing Rochas and family to book, reclaiming our stolen money and continuing in the infrastructural development spearheaded by Emeka Ihedioha and most importantly do not indulge in any Islamic program or Agenda of any sort of the APC in the land of IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by buhariguy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahaahah I just dey laugh! You know what the justices that performed the abracadabra tailed mathematics in the school. They goofed big time.
it is inec that failed mathematics,
Where did inec kept those 213000 voters
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by zadokchidi: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
I will stop reading Nigeria politics
..because it give me heart attach..a man that came forth is now first
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
MadeBoy:
Can he till sue or seek redressed in Court if he has other claims to validate the decision of the supreme Court is unfair?
Yes he can

He can go to World Court
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
LyfeJennings:

If i be Okorocha, I will so deal with this guy
I will send thugs after him
Humiliate in such a manner he will never ever forget
I swear I won't forgive him
Bastard man
Ihedioha, I know U or Ur relatives might read but to be very honest
U ARE A FOOLISH MAN

His stooge are all over reading here,let them go deliver the message.

I think say im be Democrat before...let him wail till thy Kingdom come.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by jcross19: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
buhariguy:
it is inec that failed mathematics,
Where did inec kept those 213000 voters
ahahahahahah is not the inec is the supreme court judges they failed mathematics in the school. You self think about it how can they rigged ruling party out of the office here Nigeria? They control the inec, the security and everything concerning election. The judges did not perfect their fraud very well.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
See how people will start decamping from PDP to APC. Politics is a dangerous game.

Meanwhile Travel to any country of your choice through our agency and you will never regret you did. Packages we have available are : STUDY VISA, VISITING VISA, WORK VISA, FOOTBALL VISA AND MEDICAL VISA. WhatsApp: 08165938656
Check my signature for more info.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Miner13:
you're not expected to agree when you lose court case. while climbing a ladder remember never to jump case because that part you short-cut might be your unending nightmere
This is actually the dumbest comment have seen in this Forum for a while now.

Trash..

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Simplyleo: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
jcross19:
you are calling your fellow jihadists to come and do the needful. See seun nothing last forever if your forum is not allowed to voice out the injustice rampaging the masses then you are part of them . this open forum for every one to express his or her pain don't intimidate oppress any voice here . warn your admin.to stop behaving like tyrants.
[/s]
The forum has sections and topics, and comments should be at the appropriate sections and topics. A rule against violation of this rule exists and is no respecter of anyone.

The topic is about supreme court ruling of Imo state election. What is the relationship between the topic and the pictures he is throwing into my mention?

He can create a thread and voice out the "injustice" there, rather than using it to derail. Anyone can create a thread on whatever he wishes to discuss, not necessarily disturbing a different topic.

Lastly, if you are in pain, how is it my business?
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Haakon: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/
The forum has sections and topics, and comments should be at the appropriate sections and topics. A rule against violation of this rule exists and is no respecter of anyone.

The topic is about supreme court ruling of Imo state election. What is the relationship between the topic and the pictures he is throwing into my mention?

He can create a thread and voice out the "injustice" there, rather than using it to derail. Anyone can create a thread on whatever he wishes to discuss, not necessarily disturbing a different topic.

[/s]
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by hisexcellency34: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Me too

Ilovebigboobs:

This is actually the dumbest comment have seen in this Forum for a while now.

Trash..

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Isoduwa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
The only reason he got sack is that he was sleeping while in office

Number one rules in the office SLEEP FASTER
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by jcross19: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s][/s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by jcross19: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Haakon:
[s][/s]
thank you.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by kitone: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
So in Zamfara case that court handed over the whole state to pdp that some didn't have a poster in the state,Buhari was not a tyrant then Abi?

socialmediaman:
The tyrant aka converted democrat is now using the courts to destroy a democracy he played no part in building. Shame on those who fought for democracy only to be aligned with an unrepentant corrupt dictator!

Pity on the good people of Nigeria who find themselves on the receiving end of the worst leadership the country has ever experienced!
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by garfield1: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
puyol005:
I still don't understand the verdict
Elections held. Polling unit results were declared and issued to agents and police. At Ward collation, valid results from 388 polling units where Uzodinma got over 200k votes were not collated in the Ward results without any legal basis. So it is basically, votes in 388 valid Form EC8As were not included in preparing Form EC8Bs, which greatly affected the final result and placed him 4th. At the Tribunal, these original duplicate copies given to the party agents and the police were tendered and spoken to by persons who witnessed the unlawful exclusion.

The case at the Tribunal was simply for the Court to exercise its power to include votes from these 388 polling which were ignored at the point of collation without a legal basis, in the final result.

That is all the Supreme Court did. When you add the excluded votes, Uzodinma had over 300k votes. That makes him the winner.

The last time the Supreme Court gave a decision like this is in Omoboriowo v Ajasi and Nwobodo v Onoh in 1984. So I'm not surprised that it's sounding new.

As a lawyer, I don't speak to the politics behind decisions. I speak to the legal basis behind decisions. There was legal basis for this decision. But let the politics continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.