Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User (74385 Views)

Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Psoul(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?

Yes, It is very possible. They may have tied her legs and hands. Wait and make sure she dies b4 they leave after untying her.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
She didn’t roll because she actually read the Bible before contemplating and probably lay down what I don’t understand is how the note is placed without even being from the size of the big book. Where is that pad it needs to Be analyzed to see if person was under duress or not such as the way you write can be impaired when your emotional capital letters is like being angry m. The Bible check is there a particular verse standing out about from the page. Detectives should not close the page it is on it can contain evidence.

with whatever she went through I see pills what kind of pills are they ? Abortion? Where did she get them and speak to the cashiers did she come in disoriented

Also the note is a different sheet entirely that is auspicious where is the pad it came from was it written or after the fact and placed there

Analyze with her handwriting
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2020
She didn’t roll because she actually read the Bible before contemplating and probably lay down what I don’t understand is why the note looks placed without even being from the size of the big book was it torn from there.

Where is that book that it was written on itneeds to Be analyzed to see because from a pad you can see the pen marks and know everything that was written on that pad. if person was under duress or not we will know with the writing pad will reflect mistakes things such as the way you write can be impaired when your emotional capital letters is like being angry.

The Bible ? is there a particular verse standing out about from the page. Detectives should not close the page it is on it can contain evidence.

with whatever she went through I see pills what kind of pills are they ? Abortion? Where did she get them and speak to the cashiers did she come in disoriented or nervous

was it written or after the fact and placed there

Analyze with her handwriting
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
AerialMapper:
All these people who have binged on ID channel.

There is a signature on the suicide note! If i was covering up a murder, i will make it really easy on myself and write then note; i wouldnt be extra and sign it.

Infact... i will type the note!

This note is signed which is by far the easiest way to confirm it was written by her

Look at that mattress! This girl is not having the best life has to offer...

My verdict...suicide

Because of mattress on the floor. Is that not the norm for most corpers posted to villages? A young girl for that matter with zero responsibility. If it was by mattress on floor 40% of the Nigerian adult population should’ve committed suicide. Mscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by JerySmalls(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Or Her killerS
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Vabasi(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2020
maddman:
Why are Nigerians easily carried away by the fake smiles people walk around with? For cripes sake that girl could have been going through hell before deciding to bring an end to her misery.

And for y'all who think she was murdered because of the standing position of the sniper bottles, don't forget this is Nigeria where police arrive at a crime scene after many hours. So it's possible someone brought the two bottles together for photography sake. And contrary to the pseudo-detectives claims, the bed looks a mess, matter-of-fact the whole room looks disheveled.

Instead of making premature conclusions or listening to shallow minds who have no inkling as to what depression can do to people's mind, let's wait for the experts who are already on the case.

Yeah to me you make the most sense.
My opinion:suicide.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Benwallt(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
The truth is somebody dictated those things she wrote on the paper. It is obvious.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Benwallt(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Those things she wrote was dictated to her. The heart of men
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by TruckFit(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Homeboiy:
She's dead

let her be or they should conduct autopsy

Autopsy undecided undecided is like you're living abroad abi ..?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by normalruns(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2020
This a murder case. The sachet water was in order, the sniper too. In conclusion is that the girl was double dating one of the two guys he wrote on that note should be interrogated they know something about her death
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by lucky4west: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2020
brilliant observation but our police will not do a proper investigation but will be waiting for someone to come out and confess like say na Africa Magic...i once worked for a company and in the course of doing a field work robbers came to the place where we worked during the day and stole somethings around 1am in the morning...mind you we left the place 3pm...when the matter was reported to the police they said we were the first suspect, i saw a policewoman using bare hands to carry what was used by the robbers to break into the place i shouted at her madam! use a cellophane or nylon since u have not dusted it for finger prints! she retorted na you want teach me my work? later they police told us to confess and make their job easy.i was just dumb founded and speechless...in saner climes all they have to do was to dust the exhibit and take our finger print once they is no match they will let us go...but our ill trained and always hungry police will not do a thorough investigation...in fact if you are not paying them or they do not have people( ie suspects) to exploit in the course of the investigation they will not do it.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by musabayokanu: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ojima23:
From the handwriting sef, it's obvious it's a murder case. If the writing was in small letters, one can easily decipher if ‘twas the poor girl’s writing.

Ok lets assume someone forced her to write the note and after that gave her snipper and arranged the bottles properly. The person also held her from rolling until she is confirmed weak.

Check this out
1. The ceiling were intact,
2. The windows has protectors that was not broken or tampered with.
3. The door was looked with hook/bolt from behind, (Note not with key) and the doors has no sign of damage.

Biggest question is
1. Did the murderer disappeared after murdering her with snipper?
2. Did the murdere after poisoning and have her write the note asked her to lock the door as he/she is going?
3. Does the writing correspond to her hand writing
4. Does the signature tally with her usual signature?
5. Does her signature and writting look like something done under durex compared to her other signature?

Lesson learn
Before you become a Crime Scene Investigator gather as many fact as you can get before making any pronouncement.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by AerialMapper: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stevecovey:

In fact I believe this. Maybe raped and strangled, then covered up to look like suicide. We don’t have CSI, rape kits, DNA analysis & scientific post mortem that determine true cause of death.

Smarty pants!

I even thought you had a better theory, the best you could say was raped or strangled.

You cannot cover up a rape and strangulation by putting bottles of sniper and writing a note

There would be bruising on the neck if it was strangulation. You cannot strangle a person and cover it up with sniper and a letter
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Scorned lover and his goons killed her

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by alizma: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Youu don't conclude like that. Who say someone of suicide mission can't take two sniper if he or she doesn't want to give life a second chance?
First one needs to get information from her friends, boy friend in particular. Secondly there is need to sight her previous hand written notes in capital letters and compare the two, then how often did she put her expression down in capital letters and under what circumstances
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by goldfish27(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
The room was rearranged by the murderer after everything

madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Father mbaka did not see this one coming.

When no be gomina
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by seangy4konji: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
musabayokanu:

Ok lets assume someone forced her to write the note and after that gave her snipper and arranged the bottles properly. The person also held her from rolling until she is confirmed weak.

Check this out
1. The ceiling were intact,
2. The windows has protectors that was not broken or tampered with.
3. The door was looked with hook/bolt from behind, (Note not with key) and the doors has no sign of damage.

Biggest question is
1. Did the murderer disappeared after murdering her with snipper?
2. Did the murdere after poisoning and have her write the note asked her to lock the door as he/she is going?
3. Does the writing correspond to her hand writing
4. Does the signature tally with her usual signature?
5. Does her signature and writting look like something done under durex compared to her other signature?

Lesson learn
Before you become a Crime Scene Investigator gather as many fact as you can get before making any pronouncement.

I like that type of murder ohhh..you enter the room,say keep quiet,bring a pen and paper,write the name of your brother and sister ,mummy and daddy,wish them a merry Xmas and new year and till we see no more,oya take this two sniper down it,take one krest to flush it well well,

Now stand up close the door behind me..lol

We go see later be that. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by seangy4konji: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
holaoni:
I think I saw PTO..... What's the content? And 2ndly you can't just be a Bible reader and still end up concluding that there's nothing to live for

You mean you have never seen a pastor kill his o
Whole family and himself because of debt??

Ordained pastor..my guy leave story ooo..as we are now tens of people are jumping from hirise in China,Russia,south Africa drinking sniper and concortion all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Neoteny(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
For god's sake people it's Sniper, not snipper.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by degamemaster(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ojima23:
From the handwriting sef, it's obvious it's a murder case. If the writing was in small letters, one can easily decipher if ‘twas the poor girl’s writing.

I am not claiming or supporting any side but going by what you said, it's possible she have written the note before drinking the sniper.
Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by andyanders: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is pure murder. It must have been decoy by the killers to force write in caps so as to make her date look like suicide. Her killers will never go free as God knows them.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Sagay212: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
All these ones na story. The parents are yorubas. If they suspect their daughter was murdered and they truly want to find out, there are ways to do it, except they like to form religion warriors and want to leave everything to God. Most times nigerians just like to waste their money going to police for investigation when you can investigate the traditional way with sharp sharp result. Just table the case before one strong baba make them give judgement to who ever was involved in her death and see results. And if it was suicide, you will still know.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Jimbadly: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't think she was forced to Sign it. What about her signature? Was it forged too? And if you knew someone was going to kill you after forcing you to write a suicide note, will you still go ahead and write it knowing fully well that you were going to die anyways?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
How i wish the police is intelligent enough to check her facebook,whatsapp,instagram and twitter acounts for evidence.
Even her call history,sms and mails. But no,our 9ja police na group of dumb overpaid dogs. Even if the catch the culprit they will let IT go.

I used IT cause the person aint human
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Ade1993: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Her call records ,bank accounts should be checked
Nobody drinks two snipper,before you finished 1 you are already dead,was she foaming all this must be checked into consideration
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
SuperBlack:

Others are saying reasonable things you're here blaming the dead

when you have nothing to say, you should have kept quiet,

Good morning, no disrespect please

who else do you want to blame but the foolish pikin who killed herself while not thinking of the years of HURT/SORROW etc she is bringing upon her parents/siblings/family?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by obinnanwozuzu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is pure suicide. if it was murder, the person won't have left that N500 note on the floor
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by nachinaGod: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
I dont think she committed suicide ...becos of d handwriting..
2....they should check her posture in d room when she died..
3.... A person wants to commit suicide cannot drink 2 plastic of sniper..( a secondary school friend of mine sister commited suicide by taking half plastic of sniper ....last 8 years or 9 years ago..
.....I rest my pen
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Lizzydonnah(f): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:

Or she could have been killed before giving her the sniper?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by factoryreset: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hashimyussufamao:
His deep submission below

The thing is, the innocent girl was murdered... I suspected she was dating a married man and the wife got to know about their affairs.

I'm not Rev. Fr Mbaka but that's the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.