Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Where Are Boys Behaving Like This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are Boys Behaving Like This (790 Views)

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? / re. / Bb Pin For Single Ladies & Boys Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by jamzy1(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2007
why are guys behaving like this,don't they know that they make girls feel as if they are gold or scares. is nice hearing that girls are more than boys .so why are they (boys) running after girls like malu. angry
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by OmoEko1(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2007
jamzy1:

so why are they (boys) running after girls like malu. angry
Which one be your own abi wetin concern you grin grin
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by lauryn(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2007
There really are some desperate mur'fukas out there.
@ Topic
Biko, speak for yaself, are U like one of those malus?
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by IBDat(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2007
jamzy1:

why are they (boys) running after girls like malu. angry

LMFAO  grin grin wetin dey pain u, is it coz dem no dey chase u?

Men are hunters by nature and the opposite sex has since the dawn of time been regarded as preys, even if there are more women than men, a man will still kick his game (whether or not he concludes is another matter) but there are also those that have more than 1 where-as others have none.

So which are you unsuccessful hunter or unwilling prey  cheesy
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by OmoEko1(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2007
IBDat:

LMFAO grin grin wetin dey pain u, is it because them no dey chase u?

You are mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by lauryn(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2007
IBDat:

So which are you unsuccessful hunter or unwilling prey cheesy

Laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko, come answer question!
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by jamzy1(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2007
i sorry for u,i know for sure that u're also with them who are chasing girls about shocked grin
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by jamzy1(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2007
naturaly i belive that guys do things with brain not just going about running after girls like monkeys and bananana grin
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by IBDat(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

You are mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mean? Moi? Never!
B'sides not the one that called guys malu for simply approaching a lady that tickles their fancy  cheesy
Not all men sit, wishing and hoping for the right person to miraculously fall out of the sky, most actually do sumthin about it, which i have come to realise also includes postings on NL
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by IBDat(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2007
jamzy1:

i sorry for u,i know for sure that u're also with them who are chasing girls about shocked grin

jamzy1:

naturaly i believe that guys do things with brain not just going about running after girls like monkeys and bananana grin

B4 i even start - Please just answer a simple question for me, are you male or female?
I'm thinking male as it seems there is a lot of pain hidden away in there, and you need to address it!
Chasing girls about is completely wrong and you're taking it the wrong way.
Guys simply approach and toast girls for numerous reasons and the most common is attraction.
YES - I do approach girls that i find attractive for wuteva the reason(s) - Please tell me what is so wrong about this?
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by aloralord: 4:25pm On May 29, 2007
i don dey find u since to curse you, chai look u just dey curse everybody dey go, na karma im dey come back oooo
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by lauryn(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2007
oh sharrap dia b4 i cyber-slap U!
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by OmoEko1(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2007
jamzy1:

naturaly i believe that guys do things with brain not just going about running after girls like monkeys and bananana grin
And how does this affect you or do you want the guys to run after you, because i don't understand the reason you created this thread.
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by jamzy1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2008
hello!

sorry 4 bordring evrybdy, i only nid ur advise on one problem , and is just that i had sex on the 25th of dec last yr wit out cond, m and the girl's messes is suppose to come that same week and there was no show, now is the 3rd week and am scared i dnt knw wat to do.am not ready for any baby now,

please bros/sis i nid advise cus i cant sleep,
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by ifyalways(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2008
jamzy1:

hello!

sorry 4 bordring evrybdy, i only nid your advise on one problem , and is just that i had sex on the 25th of dec last yr wit out cond, m and the girl's messes is suppose to come that same week and there was no show, now is the 3rd week and am scared i dnt knw what to do.am not ready for any baby now,

please bros/sis i nid advise cus i can't sleep,

hey you guy,if you know the exact place that you took your bath,go back right there and pack your shit and clothes.  sad angry angry

what rubbish so early in the year.you were so careless enough to do without protection,abi?
guess you enjoyed it?have you gone checking for the long term result aka HIV ?which foolish girl sef was stupid enough to open her legs for you without some form of protection?carry your cross bravely.kommon grow up and be a man for once. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i got no advice/help for you.keep joking with your life.
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by tboy1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
jamzy1:

hello!

sorry 4 bordring evrybdy, i only nid your advise on one problem , and is just that i had sex on the 25th of dec last yr wit out cond, m and the girl's messes is suppose to come that same week and there was no show, now is the 3rd week and am scared i dnt knw what to do.am not ready for any baby now,
please bros/sis i nid advise cus i can't sleep,

Even if she is pregnant, you can't do anything since u're not the one who is pregnant(d ball is in her court) grin grin
the only advise i have for you is that she needs 2 go to d clinic 4 a proper pregnancy test.
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by SugaLips(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2008
tboy1:

Even if she is pregnant, you can't do anything since[b] u're not the one who is pregnant(d ball is in her court) grin grin[/b]
the only advise i have for you is that she needs 2 go to d clinic 4 a proper pregnancy test.

@tboy1, So in order words he should run away like the other guys after "seeing" her off to a hospital instead of taking care of the child if indeed she's having one. Did she get herself pregnant? Wasn't it his sperm that went searching for her egg?

@would-be-babydaddy jamzy, while others were either in church or with their family, you were getting some. . . .unprotected. Now be prepared for whatever comes your way. Just don't run away 'cuz that just daft.
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by tboy1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2008
[/quote][quote author=tboy1 link=topic=56342.msg1823639#msg1823639 date=1199559021]
Even if she is pregnant, you can't do anything since u're not the one who is pregnant(d ball is in her court) grin grin

What i was sayin was dat since he's not the one who is preganant he can't really make any decisions about the baby.Its up to d lady-if she wants to keep d baby or not.
From what jamzy1 posted, he does not want the baby.

Hope u understand my post now
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by saucekid(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster
wtf?? you high on crack or something?
just for the fact that you tried chasing and they didnt open for you doesnt mean you start generalising boys
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by amievivian(f): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
n now wit a baby on the way!!

man u be beta b man enough n face this squarely with ha get dat?

dont u dare leave that gal to face this on ha own

cos am sure as hell she didnt get it on ha own

wat wit u n ur damn wat do i call dat dangling btw ur legs
Re: Where Are Boys Behaving Like This by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2008
sit down nd talk to her. decide the best course of action for you two.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Future Ex Girlfriend / Beautiful lady friends of any religion wanted. / The Woman I Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.