Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (22624 Views)

2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2020
hammerF:
MY STATE ANAMBRA MUST NOT BE ONE OF THE STATES, THIS MISCREANT IS TALKING ABOUT.

THEY WILL HAVE ALOT OF TROUBLE ON THEIR HANDS.
oga keep quiet there and stop talking what u don't know.
We here in Anambra are already tired of the scam APGA which was long dead and gone with Ojukwu.
APGA will be finally buried with Obiano and APC ti take over.
Ndi Anambra needs a change.
Remember in the last gubernatorial election that APC came second and Willie Obiano escaped by just a few votes upon all the rigging he did
immhotep jimyjames Lzaa greenback

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
We here in Anambra are already tired of the scam APGA which was long dead and gone with Ojukwu.
Remember in the last gubernatorial election that APC came second and Willie Obiano escaped by just a few votes upon all the rigging he did jimyjames Lzaa greenback
APCheat grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by jimyjames(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Remember in the last gubernatorial election that APC came second and Willie Obiano escaped by just a few votes upon all the rigging he did

Afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan

Shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:

Afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan

Shut up
you're not from Anambra so you don't know what's going on in the state.
I live and reside here so I know what I'm saying.
Willie Obiano is just doing nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Not only ti take over but MC oluomo take over.

This our region must be really powerful and loving that you can't take your eyes away from it.

Igbo amaka plus Igbo ekunie.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

You live in ekit
You live in osogbo
You live in rivers
You live in Asaba

And today you crossed the bridge to live in Anambra.

Is God not wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by juman(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
It is possible.
Really possible.

Politicians jump up and down.
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by jimyjames(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How did Dikne Ohna become Dike oha.

Propagandist everywhere.

Meanwhile Ikwerre is an ethnic group not Igbo.

So what are the ikwerres doing in the ohanaeze ndi Igbo group?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by jimyjames(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

I said shut up afonja

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not only ti take over but MC oluomo take over.

This our region must be really powerful and loving that you can't take your eyes away from it.

Igbo amaka plus Igbo ekunie.
. Osagie You are not from Anambra and can't speak for the people of Anambra.
Face your Edo issues and tell your governor to go make peace with his godfather the lord and jagaban of Edo state if not he will be bundled out in primaries.
Rev Fr Mbaka and I have already foreseen Ize Iyamu lifting up the ticket already and proceeding to win the gubernatorial elections latter this year.
Like is said earlier face your Edo issues and leave ndi Igbo alone.
lzaa immhotep jimyjames Greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by jimyjames(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Face your Edo issues and tell your governor to go make peace with his godfather the lord and jagaban of Edo state if not he will be bundled out in primaries.
Rev Fr Mbaka and I have already foreseen Ize Iyamu lifting up the ticket already and proceeding to win the gubernatorial elections latter this year.

This afonja will not stop mentioning me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by LZAA: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

3 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by haffaze777(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

Bro how can someone be mentioning others with like 5 monikers.. After appealing to him politely several times to stop.

If he comments on one moniker and mentioned you, be ready for other of his monikers to respond to himself. On average of 10 mentions per day on irrelevant comments of his.

It seems like people from that side dont have any atom of shame.

please brother all u need is ur attention and I will ask u not to give him,let him continue to mention u,quote or troll u,will u die if u pretend not to see him?just leave him to his job after all nothing will happen to u if u pay him no attention
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by helinues: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2020
haffaze777:

please brother all u need is ur attention and I will ask u not to give him,let him continue to mention u,quote or troll u,will u die if u pretend not to see him?just leave him to his job after all nothing will happen to u if u pay him no attention

Thanks brodali

Boo ni, Aku odun tun tun
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by bimgo: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2020
We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group---Please hold your region---YORUBA RONU / E-FUNRA GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
GBAMsolutely!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Irore: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
How did we get here....

This man speaking is an Ikwerre man from Rivers state or is there something I am missing here.

You call what is going on winning? Hmm.
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Definitely.

Ebonyi and Enugu is certain.

Abia and Anambra is no go area. PDP is yet to reset their brains

1 Like

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ewedegubbler: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How did Dikne Ohna become Dike oha.

Propagandist everywhere.

Meanwhile Ikwerre is an ethnic group not Igbo.

Wetin be Dikne Ohna?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2020
hammerF:
MY STATE ANAMBRA MUST NOT BE ONE OF THE STATES, THIS MISCREANT IS TALKING ABOUT.

Anambra and Abia excluded

That's IPOB headquarters.

Enlightened States we gonna take. Enugu and Ebonyi is the target
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by kennieG(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
This man is a complete ediot
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by GodSaklek(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Gluttons
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Ace5(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
win or rig
ok you wanted to say rig, no problem we understand, na so dem dey do
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2020
_
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by mu2sa2: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
How did we get here....

This man speaking is an Ikwerre man from Rivers state or is there something I am missing here.
Whether he is from rivers or from jupiter or mars, the fact remains he is the Secretary General of ohaeneze, the apex IGBO socio- cultural organisation. When he says negatives about Buhari, you hail him as correct guy. Now that he says something you dont want to hear, you are mentioning ikwerre. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Any state where any party performs woefully shud be kicked out be it Apc or Pdp. Rigging or twisting of Tribunal court judgements shud have no place in our politics.
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by MorataFC: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
hammerF:

That's the mistake black man always commit always voting for party not the persons even the person involved is with questionable characters they wouldn't mind.
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by klax(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:
Ohaneze, the confused group

Bro finally do you now see the real demon tormenting SE region. I said it over times that while other region are building a political masters and competent leaders SE has always breed political and leadership nonentities.

Tell me why the North would not see the region as nothing? Tell me who is or are the real fulani slaves? Tell me how that region can survive with idiots in leadership position like this goats.

Let me list them for you those nonentities that will never repent from licking fulani a s s: Okorocha, Ngige, Orji Kalu, Onu, this Ohanaeze goat talking, Nnamani and *Imam Abdulmbaka* the fulani parrot.

I repeat these one existence is a doom for that region politically the region will remain *null*
Re: Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral by DEROX: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2020
statusquoante:
Piiggiidddiiioootts are giving up on PDP already

Can't they just hustle to get the PDP presidential ticket in 2023
chaiiiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Stock Market Response To New Presidents Since 1999 / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.