Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

3 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Hire Your First Marketing Person - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Hire Your First Marketing Person (505 Views)

How To Set Up Your First Marketing Team As A Small Business / Seeking Capital? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions First / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Online Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Hire Your First Marketing Person by CDMD: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Throughout the years of leading marketing teams and helping companies hire their first marketing position, I’ve seen new marketing hires work out great, and I’ve seen marketing hires go horribly wrong. The good news is that I’m here to help you make the best hire possible.

Here are three questions that every hiring manager should ask themselves before starting the interviewing process.

1. What type of marketing manager are you looking for, exactly?
Marketing is such a broad field, that it’s impossible to master them all, and it’s hard to understand precisely what you’re looking for..read more here>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/3-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-you-hire-your-first-marketing-person/

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Business / Mouka Re-strategises; Rewards Customers With Insecticide-treated Net / Nigeria Economy 2019 Review In Terms Of Currency Rates And Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.