Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,293 members, 7,920,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Am Fed Up! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Fed Up! (694 Views)

Who Has Applied For Fed Govt 300,000 Housing Units? / Fed Govt Free Cac Business Name Registration / Fed Govt Mining License For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fed Up! by samusonite: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
“I am fed up!” cries this Nigerian woman who wants to divorce her husband.

“He does not take care of me, I am just suffering in silence”

Would you advise this woman to divorce her husband?

But wait first,

Before you advise someone else to divorce her sufferhead husband.

Have you finally decided to divorce yourself from money problems forever?

Have you finally decided that this is the decade you turn the internet into your cash cow?

If Yes,

Then you are a lucky person indeed!

Because of you is why MUTUAL AID FUNDS was created. We are aware that you have lost money in the past to some fake online programs, so we decided to take the risk of you completely.

WHAT IS MUTUAL AID FUNDS GROUP?
(Thrift/Ajor/Esusu/Group Contribution)
It's a scheme where people come together to each put an agreed sum of money together for the sole purpose of helping new members get signed up for a program that can help them earn passive income every second, minute, hour and on a daily basis.

If you are interested join the group drop your WhatsApp number here to be added to the group.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE, IF YOU THINK THIS ISN'T FOR PLEASE DON'T BOTHER!

(1) (Reply)

CSOs Congratulates DTAC for setting procurement standards / Real Estate (land February Promo) / Osogbo.awoof..this 2 Bed Room Flat Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.