Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,101 members, 7,899,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case (1113 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by dejiih01: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
It appears Former BBNaija housemate Tacha Akide is another act to look out for in the music and movie industry as she reveals that she would be releasing a song with singer Slim Case.

Tacha asked her fans to expect a lot from her in 2020 as she will be storming the Nollywood industry as well.

The self-proclaimed Port Harcourt first daughter, who was disqualified from the show’s 2019 edition, made this known in an exclusive interview with Pulse.

According to the reality star who built her fan base since her participation in the show, she would be leaving her comfort zone as an entrepreneur to another zone.

“Like I said, I’m going to be exploring a lot of things, this 2020. And like I said I will be leaving my comfort zone to another zone so everybody knows Tacha can multitask, Tacha can do this, Tacha can do that, so Nollywood, definitely,” she said

“I have a song coming out with Slim Case so you all should anticipate,” Tacha said.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/bbnaijas-tacha-to-release-new-song-with-slim-case/1279

Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by eddomas(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oga oooo.. In this Buhari Era... Another genevieve wants to rise
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by dejiih01: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kallmerb:
Oga oooo.. In this Buhari Era... Another genevieve wants to rise
Abi ooo
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by vikacydevato(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Alright!
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'm waiting for the trash
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by itspzpics(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
sad
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Tacha To Release New Song With Slim Case by Onyi22(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Another trash

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Davido And Chioma Relationship And Breakup / Who Is Laycon?? Things You Need To Know About The Bbnaija Housemate / Patoranking Acquires Brand New Lamborghini Urus Worth 85 Million Naira (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.