Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Creative Web Designer (732 Views)

We Will Convert Your Idea To Website. We Are Creative Web Developer, Just 4 You. / Creative Web Design Agency In Lagos - Hiring / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer by Ambassador1991(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
We are planning to start a public forum website like Nairaland. In fact, one that will be better.

How much will it cost and please, you must be based in Lagos.

If you are creative and do a better job, WhatsApp: 0818 289 3202.
Re: In Need Of A Creative Web Designer by Zenzu01(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
It will cost you at least 5m Naira
Re: In Need Of A Creative Web Designer by Capnd143(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Ambassador1991:
We are planning to start a public forum website like Nairaland. In fact, one that will be better.

How much will it cost and please, you must be based in Lagos.

If you are creative and do a better job, WhatsApp: 0818 289 3202.
I have something I have been developing for a while. Much like Nairaland. Unfortunately, I'm not in Lagos. If you have the means to kickstart development, I wouldn't mind coming over.
Re: In Need Of A Creative Web Designer by mcqwerty(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2020
If you want to build the next big thing I don't think you should be asking for cost here.

If you did your research very well, you will have an idea of what the requirements are to build a forum that will rival Nairaland.

What is your unique angle? Will you be just another naija-based forum or you have something disruptive?

I can use opensource scripts to build a forum for you and customize the look and feel and that might cost you about 200-250k but if you want something not out-of-the-box, built from scratch with a robust framework that might cost you about 500k upwards.

If you feel you are up for this visit my website and send me an email or website request.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Free Web Host With A Custom Domain On Wordpress / How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? / Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.