Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! (1016 Views)

I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. / I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by iheanacha: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2010
I decide to write an essay on Nairaland, I know you like viewing Nairaland everyday, and I hope you can see my words here. I beg for your forgiveness, for that I can knee down on the cool floor.

it is the 11th day you left me. And it means I have spent 11 days with sadness and regrets, and sleepless in 11 nights. I don’t even know life is so down without you! Every time I saw you in my phone screen, I couldn’t help to sweet. Your beautiful face had been taken as my mobile phone theme since the day we went to the beach. I said I love you, with my shouting spreading in the wind. I treat as my last girlfriend though I had several before. But I swear to God that I never meet other girls since the day I said I love you. You made me know the meaning of life and love; you gave me the happiness. . But I never mean to hurt you I love you, Ifeoluwadolap! And I say it again here, I want the whole world can know my heart!
Please, please come back into my arms. I need you. I will play guitar for you; I will take you to see my football match and I will drive you to see my grandmother in VI, everything can be like before. I love you!
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by DapoBear(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2010
That is a really long name lipsrsealed

Yoruba parents-to-be, please give your kids more concise names!
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by karjard(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by iamleeow: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
i was deeply moved cuz this story makes me think of my girlfriend,too.
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Dyt(f): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hey bro u sure u did nottin extreme 2 hurt dis damsel?
If nt i ll talk 2 er
n i hp ur words r real
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by kmoneyE(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ I[b]feoluwadolap[/b], your man has really done it for you in the open~~~You wouldnt have asked for more than this in private~~but iheanacha just gave it to you openly in the eyes of thousands of people** Can you please forgive[b] iheanacha[/b] for all his wrong doings**In whatever way he might have gone wrong please and please  forgive him~~deep down in his mind and soul he is really sorry and he is sorry again for all what he is done to hurt your tender feelings~~ To forgive is divine**

Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by atiku07(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2010
@ de concerned IFEOLUWADOLAPO

i think ihehanacha is truly sorry, as k-money said to forgive is divine. Think ihehana truely loves u, u can't ask for more dis days wen men really run away from commitments please forgive and forget and he will always be de man u want him 2 be.
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by greenish05: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
Now i know realize love in You, Love makes person looks like a fool atimes and makes people feel like a kid.But to those who really know the nittygritty like me we can all do anything for our love to come back,
Ife you can see how your truely love is pleading you especially how he let the whole world know that he has hurt you, For him to do that,means the guy really do love you and he want nothing than to be with you for the rest of your life.
Ife,i know he has really hurt you and nobody is ready to hear what he has done to you especially me, Love all about forgiveness and pls and pls i am begging you for God sake to pls give him a last chance to prove he wont do such mistake again
PLS, ,, PLS, PLS, PLS and God bless you as you forgive him
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Bella87(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by tpia1: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
poster do you care to explain yourself further.
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Ewoma66: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2010
who?
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2010
DapoBear:

That is a really long name  lipsrsealed

Yoruba parents-to-be, please give your kids more concise names!

Excuse me, I beg to differ.
It's a long, but sweet name. If you understand the meaning. Nothing wrong with it.
Very beautiful name, I'm jealous.

The short version : Ife, Dolapo, or Ifeoluwa
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by temidire55: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2010
A lucky girl she is
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by dobodobo(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2010
Just don't try to commit suicide because of love and end up watching how your girlfriend is sleeping with thousands men from heaven
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by 190: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
dobodobo:

Just don't try to commit suicide because of love and end up watching how your girlfriend is sleeping with thousands men from heaven

wale star!! grin grin
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by 2kurupt(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2010
@Dobodobo. U said it all

@poster, beta don't go do some crazy sh!t like jump into d lagoon n stuff. If she comes back, well & good; if not, then u gat to move on.

**reminds me of a guy dat jumped of a building in Uniport coz of punny** WTF
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Dsense(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2010
The ''Ifeoluwadolapo'' is 190 . . .That's his FB username . . . . .No wonder . . . . . .
Re: I Will Do Everything For You, Ifeoluwadolapo! by Ofido(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
love nwantinti,

(1) (Reply)

Romance / . / Do U Tink He's Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.