Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December (2002 Views)

Woman Who Birth Twins After 17 Years Of Waiting, Delivers Another Twins(photos) / One In A 50m Chance': Woman With Two Wombs Carrying A Twin In Each / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2020
cococandy:

Someone said she’s married to her high school sweetheart. On Instagram. Hopefully that’s true for them. Or at least they are raising the kids together.

Also, that black American woman ish is more or less a stereotype

I pray so.
I earnestly pray so.

Well, I don't live in USA more than you so I will not argue with u but what I see in paternity court is mind blowing.

They are nuts and damn, some stories are very weird cheesy
Re: Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
crackkhaus:

If I was the one adjudicating over the funny paternity cases brought before me that often, I will develop craze too. grin

I watched one where she flared up like a Cray Cray woman.

There is one thing I understood about AA people. They have bundle of energy around them. Only the way they talk is something else, if I talk like that, I will run out of breath and they are very emotional. The only pro elm.is that most of them.dont know how to harness such energy to positive vibes. So much drama like us tongue cheesy cheesy
Especially lagosian.
Re: Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December by crackkhaus: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
sassysure:

I watched one where she flared up like a Cray Cray woman.

There is one thing I understood about AA people. They have bundle of energy around them. Only the way they talk is something else, if I talk like that, I will run out of breath and they are very emotional. The only pro elm.is that most of them.dont know how to harness such energy to positive vibes. So much drama like us tongue cheesy cheesy
Especially lagosian.
Lol, I just spent last Christmas & new year with one. Although she's Nigerian, but she integrated with the AA community so well she fits the stereotype perfectly - talking, tattoos everywhere, piercings, her 7yr old son already on dreads, and mehn her energy is crazy..so amped up and very emotional.
She could go from 0 to 100 in 10secs flat if you tick her off.
I know I still didn't get to see the worst of it, probably because she was trying to be cool cos of our shared memories as kids (she left Naija when we were both 10, same age).

They're not all that way though, at least her two sisters are so much more chill, like really chill.
I believe individual personality also has a lot to do with the way some of them act.

You're right about one thing though, the single-mother/baby mama culture among AA is quite pervasive. Only the youngest sister is not a mother YET. grin
Herself and the older one, both baby mamas.
Re: Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, I just spent last Christmas & new year with one. Although she's Nigerian, but she integrated with the AA community so well she fits the stereotype perfectly - talking, tattoos everywhere, piercings, her 7yr old son already on dreads, and mehn her energy is crazy..so amped up and very emotional.
She could go from 0 to 100 in 10secs flat if you tick her off.
I know I still didn't get to see the worst of it, probably because she was trying to be cool cos of our shared memories as kids (she left Naija when we were both 10, same age).

They're not all that way though, at least her two sisters are so much more chill, like really chill.
I believe individual personality also has a lot to do with the way some of them act.

You're right about one thing though, the single-mother/baby mama culture among AA is quite pervasive. Only the youngest sister is not a mother YET. grin
Herself and the older one, both baby mamas.
cheesy cheesy
AA with their wahala.

Very beautiful people. Their babes, oh my kiss
If I be man eeh grin
Why do they speak very fast and loud?
Re: Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December by crackkhaus: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy
AA with their wahala.

Very beautiful people. Their babes, oh my kiss
If I be man eeh grin
Why do they speak very fast and loud?

Lol, I figure it's just a way of speaking that developed over centuries until it became the so-called 'African American Vernacular', with its own unique tones, tenses, and pitch...it's kind of how Warri people have a special way of speaking that is very different from everyone else in the rest of Nigeria. cheesy

And also, for a people who were not allowed to speak freely & have opinions when they were still slaves working the plantations, you can imagine the energy and intentionality such people will speak just to make sure their causes are heard when they finally became free men/women with equal rights to the former slave owners grin

The African genetics in them may have also contributed...cos Africans in sub-sahara talk quite loud and fast as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. / Women,don't Marry A Man Who Feels The Domestic Work Is For Women Alone. / Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.