Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,124 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Year Of Congratulations!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Year Of Congratulations!! (206 Views)

Messages Of Congratulations Pour In After Tobi Bakre Posts A Pre-wedding Photo / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Year Of Congratulations!! by kingnnabueze(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
#My_Year.
#Congratulations!!

I'm grateful to you Lord for what you have done, it can only be you #God.
Don't know where to start to appreciating you but you know what I promise you the day I leave everything to you. That promise will be done asap because you have just finish what you started long ago.

No much words, just read my heart to understand it all. Thank you father.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Earns Platinum Plaque For Stormy’s ‘own It’ Feature / This Comedian Just Dropped A New Video {very Funny} / Breaking: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma, Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.