Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,370 members, 7,907,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North (8403 Views)

This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. / The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. / My Dream:we Need A United South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by danilmo: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2020
theenchanter:
we're intellectuals, we don't do things d usual way. We're not wuru-wuru to d answer.

Just watch out.
stop replying that gra gra guy, he lacks simple logic and calculation.. he's not fit for war front, he's like one who ll get tracked down so fast

they chest beat and make noise , hatred , unforgiving a lot, that is why the region he came from has never archived anything reasonable since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by LegendHero(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2020
danilmo:

You a true oduduwa son. only men of great insight will know the mindset of tinubu. people think him been relevant since out of govt was by gra gra. they are all strategies.. he's never happy seeing molestation on his people but like u said( exploring all channel before going for a target). I just felt somh for my brothers who lack basic understanding..

I love his silence as per Amotekun gist..I so much respect his political calculations.. Get the power first then u can make orders and command..

Nice one bro. You understand how things work perfectly. I’m always happy to see people with the same mindset as mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by danilmo: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Amotekun is just a vigilante group something we have over here in almost all the states in south east beside it doesn't threaten the unity of this country , start something similar to ipob then we can discuss about that you Yoruba's can never talk of having your own nation cause you know the northerners will crush you

u called ipob bravery??

Yoruba can't do such, no b gra gra, beside how many top leaders in Igbo openly supported ipob . How many Gov dare support openly?? hmm

if Yoruba want such thing, they ll tactically get it, did u really think Python dance scenario can happen in SW, never. Why? because Yoruba are too sophisticated..

u see Gov.Akeredolu & SAN Falana and co tilting towards law ready to hold FG balls in support of Amotekun.

Amotekun was formed by all Swest governor combo of APC and PDP Gov..

I love Igbo but they lack the Yoruba tactics to get what they want.. they should learn wen to b calm and wen to fight, they ll b taken serious.. Wen they said a patient Dog eat the fastest bone u taught it was a mere saying,

u guys should learn how to calm down, today is u want president, tomorrow is Biafra, tomorrow is referendum. bro u guys should relax and define hr want, they tactically work it out.

I laughed at saying he saw northern man saying they trust Igbo than Yoruba, u mean Hausa like Igbo that is hungry to have Biafra at any given opportunity to their disadvantage. lol..

u might bash me o but if ure logical enough u ll get my point, I was admitting the purpose of ur post was for good but u changed tuned because if comment and reply, sharply u changed the tune of ur want and tagged it sarcastic ,lol..

Anyway, let's keep hands fold and see how the ship keep sailing us..

shallom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You’re missing the point....as usual! The first step to us ‘being without one another’ starts with either getting rid of the feudalistic core north, or cutting them down to size! Once we achieve this, then we can have the freedom to determine our bilateral articles of association or go our separate ways!

Seconded. The core-North cannot believe their luck that Yoruba and Igbo are not united. They know if it happens, they are finished.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

Come and tell me who made Enugu capital of SE.

Nonsense

Please calm down. Strategically/culturally, Enugu is well positioned to be SE capital. Stop the sentiments.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Blackking98:
Viewed this thread with hope but all I'm seeing is , "Igbo did this,we can never align" and then "Yoruba did this,we can never be friends" . Don't u guys watch movies or read books or listen to stories. There are times in history when different people from different background with their misunderstanding put away their grudge's temporarily to fight a common enemy cus if they don't they won't be alive to even quarrel with each other. Yet igbos and Yorubas are suprising us with this

See brother wey get brain! Kudos to you. My oil to your wheel.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:43am On Jan 18, 2020
orisa37:
Let us start by pressurising on every Thread, Post and Report on this Media that
No 2023 Elections without Mohammad Buhari, himself, ensuring that our 36 Constitutional States are granted Full Autonomous Control of their Police, Resources and Elections.AND
The Federal Government be reconstitutionalized to Federal Liaison Government. In which case, THE EXCLUSIVE LIST, which has been the Weapon of the Military to always castrate the Civilians and make them Prey be merged with the Concurrent List. THE EXCLUSIVE LIST IS A PATENT IMPOSSIBILITY IN MODERN HUMAN GOVERNANCE.
When this is done, NIGERIA Unity for Progress and for Good Will be permanent.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Another brother wey get sense. South ronu! Make we use our brain. The northerners are eating our lunch/destiny while we are bickering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

Who is calling for south unity or do I look like the op to you.
Please direct that to igala boy jimyjames from nsukka who opened the useless thread.
Guy I am neither Yoruba or Igbo. But I notice you are an enemy of South progress. Are you sure your are not a core-northerner?

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:47am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

But we accommodate seyi Makinde.
Our daughter is living peacefully with govnor akeredolu.
Davidoo is singing to it.
Do you know how many Yoruba's working in the SS oil companies
Let's stop this bigotry and face our common enemies, then part ways.... The only best option

Another brother wey get brain. If the South does not unite, it is finished. Not just for the South but for the entire Nigeria.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

If they use Muhammad as example now, you will be looking for suicide vest to wear.

Don't mind him. Anytime he sees a thread pushing Southern unity, he begins to hyperventilate like a lunatic.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Are you turning down my hand of friendship ?

OP many of us here support your move. Continue, the South on Nairaland is strongly behind you.

Modified: So you opened a thread for sarcastic masturbation. You are a fool and a waste of time. Tufiakwa!
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Amumaigwe:

And we Yorubas are very proud of our illustrious leader Prof. Ishaq Akintola. He is indeed greater than Awolowo and Abiola put together.

You this Fulani man stop sowing seeds of division in the South
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2020
ledamaster:
Until the Sweet shed the ambition of taking power ahead the SEast then we shall never be united. The Yoruba's are now using their media to push for a united South so they can use that to get the President ticket. Well bro, kolewerk. You drove the hate amongst the different tribes down south cos you cant get to be VP unless you show you are not with the South. Threatened to even kill, instigated the north to attack Igbo's and South southerners, with Sahara reporters and your Lagos media. All of a sudden Igbo's became the problem of Nigeria. Now that Buhari and his boys are tilting towards handing over to a Northerner y'all asking for unity. Lol no South South am would vote you, no Seats would vote you. Its either south unite for an Sout East president or Every man for himself.

What is dis 1 saying? We are talking of Southern unity to effect restructuring, he is bleating about presidency. Are you really from the SS? Because you don't reason like us.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 3:59am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Both restructuring or Biafra will come by a united south

Gbamest gbam!
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

No free born of Niger Delta, is thinking about one false southern unity.

To hell with southern unity beggar's.

Fulani spotted.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

There is nothing like southern Nigeria and the Delta are too wise for false alliances

I am a Deltan. You don' speak for me. A united South is the only getaway out of this structural quagmire that we find ourselves in.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Nothing like United South, everybody should answer their papa name.

Fulani man how far?
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:05am On Jan 18, 2020
DMerciful:
Niger Delta is not an ethnic group but several groups. I was in Warri in 1998 when Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw were fighting. In Niger Delta , you have Igbos in Delta, Rivers and Imo. So be specific, where in Niger delta are you from? Because I'm from Delta myself but I'm also a Biafran!

The guy is Fulani. Nobody hates Southern unity pass dem.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

Checks your ancestors history and you will understand that any one that claimed being Biafra, in Delta, or any part of region is a migrants who came for a sustainable.

Am from Delta, south and port Harcourt center

What is wrong with Southern unity to achieve restructuring even if you are opposed to Biafra?
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

If you are from east you suppose to know the history with West, starting from the days of Zik, Awo, Ojukwu and others, it can never work, politics is all about interests, just because what they supported didn't favor them, they now remember United south, Igbos will form Alliance with North, to me my real enermy isn't the north, I prefer a norther than Southwest, my opinion, I can't hide my feelings, during 2015 presidential election a northerner once told us in Ikota shopping complex where Igbos and Yorubas gathered in newspaper stand, when all Yorubas were gunning for Buhari, he said to us in our faces that the north prefer and trust Igbos more than Yorubas, that Yorubas are double face, they all were quite, Buhari choosed Igbo twice, Igbos refused to vote for him he now went for Western VP, majority of Igbos prefer northerner than westerner.

Guy I am not Yoruba but if you really believe Northerners have the interest of the South at heart then you have not been paying attention. Nobody is saying you should not unite with the North to get Igbo presidency, but the South needs to unite to restructure this country before the shyte hits the fvcking fan...Nigeria is on the edge of explosion without restructuring.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

Is your name Amotekum or did those that founded it knows you?

I illustrated the obvious mindset of what's going on that's all and no broken Bone's, beside am not a northerners but the center of the south.

Thanks

If you are not a Northerner, then why are you opposed to Southern unity?
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Jan 18, 2020
maynation:

From the shackles of north leadership?
Is leadership tied to one region forever?? Isn't it always shifted between South and North? What exactly is it I don't understand??

Listen my dear, the easterners are the ones that need to learn politics and find a way to put their house in order first.
You lots look like you don't even know what you want, presidency? Biafra? Amotekun? El'zakzaky? USA crushing Iran? Sometimes I find it really funny reading your agitations.

You don't seem to know what you want, your cases are like this.

Igbo 1- I want Biafra. What do you think my fellow Igbos?
Igbo 2 will answer by saying, Yes ooo, I want El Zakzaky.
Then the third one will say. YESOOO.I want Donald Trump to crush Iran.

As you can see, you all said yes but to unrelated terms, what exactly do you want? Presidency or Lagos state?

Some where and somehow somebody started anti-Igbo movement before and after the war. Today Many Nigerian hates Igbos and that campaign is still on...

In most state of Nigeria igbos are told to go back home but funny enough the same people chasing Igbos man out will be the same people castigated them on their Biafra thing.

Across Nigeria some politicians, leaders and people of the other side have this mindset that igbo precise will not rule Nigeria. Realising the situation how things have gone for the Igbos in Nigeria you hear some of them say we don't need president seat just treat every Nigeria equally least be fair to them. Give us Biafra, restructure, merit base country, fairness to all etc.

But for Igbo man to be President of Nigeria will require a mental change from other side of Nigeria, the set of orientation Obama came in with before he became first black man to rule America.

Restructuring..
Biafra
One-Nigeria (Fair and equally right)
A referendum. Note: burn out what Igbos view as injustice.

Give them any of the above I think they will be glad you did.

Igbos know exactly what they want.

Amotekun? El'zakzaky? The USA crushing Iran? How does these became an Igbo thing? Haba!

Amotekun is what is very right for every part of Nigeria going by what is happening in Nigeria

El' zakzaky unlawful detention. Allow the court to try him.

US-IRAN is an international matter. The two did involve the Igbos in their face-off.

With the world of social media, everybody is having opinions on one issue or the other that interest him/her.

A United South will change Nigeria finally.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

Oga let everybody mind their business. Nobody needs such unity from A-Z.
Be it West, be it Ijaw be ibibio let everyone mind his business in Nigeria.
Nigeria we are today is a country created for business purposes and when it collapses then case closed.
Igbos should focus on their issues and strictly Igbo issues. Gone are the days of trying to reach out to others.
The game is mind your business.

You are either a core-Northerner or a useful idiot for Northern agenda. Without Southern unity not just the South but Nigeria itself would be finished within a few decades. Mark my words.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2020
LegendHero:

I am always on and off with the game of thrones so I don't know much about the scenes you just described. However, it will be in the interest of the SE & SW to ally and forge a common path to save this Naija.

Although, there is little we can do with our online arguments, the main deal can only be perfected by the leaders of the Yorubas and Igbos. I know Tinubu is the right contact in Yorubaland but I don't seems to know anyone in the SE that can be a rallying point.

Another brother wey get sense. More oil to your bearings.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

If you're a real Delta, it's means you're not Biafra, not even Igbo because the Igbo peoples won't tolerant anyone claiming his territory with difference identity in his region of the East.

Good luck brother

Guy please create another thread if you wanna attack Biafra. This thread is not about Biafra but Southern unity.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

The fighters will be sourced from Nsukka Enugu state.

Supported.

Guy what is this your hatred with Enugu? Did Enugu man steal your wife?
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

What Federal Government presence do you have in your region please?

Is it road?
is light?
Is it port?

Anybody including Any SS tribe into today's biafra is fool trying to create another tower of babel. The biafra of today is strictly Igbo and igbo nation alone.

Niger delta republic is there for you guys and countries can relate on mutual interest.

Sound as if you living in one New York that has it all.

Focus on more on SS unity as others will do. Let everybody drive their wage home.

I don't care who you align with whether SW, it us non of our business.

Igbos today must learn to mind and focus on their business. Fight for what they want by always voicing it out that it is Igbos alone and they ain't dragging anybody.

So you go ahead and align with who you want , it doesn't change anything.

Guy can you open another thread please to discuss your Igbo-only Biafra? This thread is about southern unity to achieve restructuring. Thank you.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

Amotekun are for Yorubas and FG said it us Illegal then it is illegal.

If they have issues with that, let them trash it with FG and stop shouting United south.

Fake unity

God forbid.

Another Enemy of the South spotted. This thread is not about Amotekun its about southern unity. If you have nothing to say keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Ndibunna:

Messed Judiciary is just a tool to achieve their aim. Forget about the winning because it is not coming.

Please forget about the unity, let everyone answer their papa name which is the reason Nigeria was created.

Amotekun is strictly a Yoruba affair.

Have the Yorubas told you Amotekun is a non-Yoruba affair? Why are you obsessed with this Amotekun? Are you Fulani herdsman?
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by YungMillionaire: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Shut up my friend you unity beggars verbal warriors have always begged for one Nigeria you asslicked the northerners and cowardly joined them to fight us , I purposely open this thread in a sarcastic way grin and in you mind you think am begging you unity beggars ?

I am highly disappointed. I was already giving you props. Is this how you will treat Deltans if we join your Biafra? No wonder Biafra is a pipe dream.

Anyway, I am still committed to southern unity. And I hope it will happen. Because we need restructuring.

1 Like

Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by Kingspin(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:

I am highly disappointed. I was already giving you props. Is this how you will treat Deltans if we join your Biafra? No wonder Biafra is a pipe dream.

Anyway, I am still committed to southern unity. And I hope it will happen. Because we need restructuring.
The divisive (seed) nature in Nigeria today started by those in power and simply will be corrected by them.
Re: A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North by ludd2018: 5:57am On Jan 18, 2020
izombie:
No matter how much the south wants to unite it will not be possible. I say so because we still have yoruba moslems in our midst. if yorubas were christians like the se and ss there would have been unity in the south since. Yoruba moslems are a curse to the south.

You 've a point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blame Insecurity On Bad Losers, Anarchists — MURIC / True Story Of Hausa, Yoruba Conflict In Mile 12 Ketu, Lagos State / ICPC asked to probe ex-Oyo gov Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.