Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24991 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Snow02: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Martinez39:
Well, we can't save everyone. It one thing to love the blue pill because that's how one was brought up and it's another thing to love the blue pill despite being given the red pill. There are simps that will become red pill when they encounter the red pill while some simps can't be saved. I used to think the red-pill messages that guys like me and ubunja were spreading were useless until people started testifying and I rescued a nairalander who contacted me on whatsapp. I am sure there are also others who Ubunja's miseducation helps but they don't talk about it.
bro drop me your watsapp number
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
ubunja:
it can't be love if a Prince marries an older divorcee of another race. What kind of bullshit sewage trashy love is that. I actually like that the media ruined the gold Digger's scheme by going after her relentlessly. That will teach her a lesson. Kudos to the media.

Your Summary here.
1. It's bad to marry another race.
2. It bad to marry an older person
3. It's bad to marry a divorcee

I agree with 3. I detest divorce let alone marrying a divorcee.

1 & 2 confirms you're a racist.

Harry might be a simp which is not good but clearly he's not a racist.

Racists are worse than simps.
They're disgusting.

I think you're worse than Harry by 2:1
At least Meghan's kids will enjoy the love of a united parents.
If only more whites are this marriage conscious then we won't have a world filled with social ills.

God bless Harry!
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
ubunja:
it can't be love if a Prince marries an older divorcee of another race. What kind of bullshit sewage trashy love is that. I actually like that the media ruined the gold Digger's scheme by going after her relentlessly. That will teach her a lesson. Kudos to the media.

I think there are too many south African boers in this nairaland.

Racists
Can't you guys learn to love your fellow human being or at least go create your own boeraland and let us alone with our nairaland for Nigerians.

Cant
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Scarfin:

I think there are too many south African boers in this nairaland.

Racists
Can't you guys learn to love your fellow human being or at least go create your own boeraland and let us alone with our nairaland for Nigerians.

Cant
don't get angry over something you can't change. Non - Nigerians are on NL. And there's not much you can do to change that. Don't waste your energy getting emotional over it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Scarfin:

Your Summary here.
1. It's bad to marry another race.
2. It bad to marry an older person
3. It's bad to marry a divorcee

I agree with 3. I detest divorce let alone marrying a divorcee.

1 & 2 confirms you're a racist.

Harry might be a simp which is not good but clearly he's not a racist.

Racists are worse than simps.
They're disgusting.

I think you're worse than Harry by 2:1
At least Meghan's kids will enjoy the love of a united parents.
If only more whites are this marriage conscious then we won't have a world filled with social ills.

God bless Harry!
everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's why this is a forum. I spoke my mind. You spoke your mind. I didn't call you names, you called me names. Life goes on. I'm done with you on this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
ubunja:
everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's why this is a forum. I spoke my mind. You spoke your mind. I didn't call you names, you called me names. Life goes on. I'm done with you on this thread.

Lol
This is weird!
You wrongly called a certain Mr Harry of England a simp and wished him death for marrying a black woman.

Now you're here complaining because someone rightly called you a racist, which is what you are.
Are you kidding me?

All racists are always Murkish and play the victim like Donald Trump.

For calling Harry a simp and saying "death to him" for, in your words, marrying a black woman and choosing his marriage over a satanic throne (and drawing an illogical analogy with Eden), you have revealed who you really are which I'm sure some wise nairalanders will spot - a white racist South African.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
ubunja:
don't get angry over something you can't change. Non - Nigerians are on NL. And there's not much you can do to change that. Don't waste your energy getting emotional over it.

I want folks here to realize the identity of who's motivating them. You hide under a miseducation and preach racism.
Folks here don't even know who you are.
Lol!
They don't even know you're a white supremacists Boer who believes that blacks are scums.
If only nairalanders know who's ubunja, they'd shun you for who you are. A racist who hates blacks, Christianity and women.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Toks2008:

There are always deeply hidden reasons why people do what they do and when you ask them, they will hardly reveal it to you.

This is why I don't pry into people's decisions.
lol i dont see any deep reason why a young prince marrying a 40yr old woman helps him.. is it money or fame?. I'm confused lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.