Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD (2212 Views)

Davido's Lawyer Writes Dammy Krane Over Defamation & False Accusation Of Murder / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by SleekGist: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
The ex-husband of Mary Okoye, sister of musicians, Peter and Paul Okoye, has spoken up after Mary made embarrassing accusations against him on Facebook

Earlier on, Mary Okoye announced the end of her marriage to Emma Emordi who she married in 2014. According to her, her ex-hubby infected her with STDs and stole from her during their union.

Reacting to the allegations, Emma wrote

''The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely... Soon a story will be told to the surprise of all man.. happy weekend my people...''.

See photos of the couple
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/ex-husband-of-peter-and-paul-okoyes-sister-speaks-after-being-accused-of-stealing-and-infecting-wife-with-stds/

Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by SoftP(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
& they lived to justify their defects.

When kiddies are married
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by espn(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Idiots...
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by BeStroNG(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Next
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by NobleAngell(f): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blah blah blah. Go and join the i-will-soon-speak-out queue, right behind Ken Erics.
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by Timileyin1234(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na for better for worse
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by Onyi22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fool. This one na man?
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by Geminita1(f): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
You cheated on your beautiful wife, stole and gave her Stds, and this is you rebuttal? who else wouldn't you mess with? You fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2020
This his speech shows he did it, just write an apology letter and say you were young and immature and so lost a queen, how ever you are committed in raising your son. Also add you wish her all the best. This will calm her rage. Don't start a finger war when she has her receipts
Re: Ex-husband Of Okoye's Sister Speaks After Accusation Of Infecting Wife With STD by viettastitches(f): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2020
fine boy with plenty std.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend Because I’m Scared Of Women” – Actor, Zubby Michael / Ludacris Now Flies A Plane, Certified A Pilot. / Why I Masturbate – Dmws Dremo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.