Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,955 members, 7,980,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ozigbo Restates Commitment To Serving Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozigbo Restates Commitment To Serving Nigerian Youths (378 Views)

Buhari ‘orders’ State House Hospital To Serving Only 1st, 2nd Families, Staff / Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise / CJN’s Trial: court restates order stopping CCT, AGF, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozigbo Restates Commitment To Serving Nigerian Youths by ComrMayor123: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
The CEO/President of Transcorp and foremost philanthropist, Mr Val Ozigbo, has reiterated his commitment to supporting Nigerian youths to achieve their goals.

Oszigbo stated this shortly after receiving an award as the Global Youth Ambassador of the National Youth Network of Nigeria in Lagos.

In his words, "I have always supported and will continue to support young people across our country to the best of my abilities; the reason my people call me King of Youths.

" That's why this week was special as I was honoured as the Global Youth Ambassador of the National Youth Network of Nigeria. "

He said the award underscored his belief that Nigerian youths, when empowered, were integral to the country's nation-building and global competitiveness.

This award is one among several that Ozigbo has scooped in his effort to impact positively to his society.

*#ProudlyNigerian*
*#EngagingTheYouths*
*#ImprovingLivesTransformingNigeria*

*#KaAnambraChawapu*

https://www.facebook.com/100008686594510/posts/2266936106939254/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

AGF Malami Should Also Order Kwara Government. / Why Amotekun Will Not Live Up To Expectations - Tinubu / Delta SSG, Ebie Inaugurates, Delta State Child Rights Law Implementation Committ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.