Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court (1369 Views)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Ihedioha VS Hope VS INEC: I Need Explanation From Political Gurus Please / Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Final Written Address By Kanu Agabi, San. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Ghostfaze(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Supreme Court magic + the injustice supporting god of Mbaka = Ihedioha’s nightmare.

I must now always call on this god that made this thing possible for Uzodima and the APC to always stand by me in all my endeavors.

With this God nothing is absolutely impossible! With this god and our magical Judiciary, an Appeal Court may one day upturn the judgement of the Supreme Court.

Kindly gird thy loins for the ride ahead!

1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by telkevog(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
This AAAPHEECEE led administration will always embarrass Nigeria before the world..

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Sirsuky(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sincerely don't trust any one especially any man that proclaim that is not corrupt.
Now I know that there is political Yahoo know as .A.P.C

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Ghostfaze(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you speak against this daylight robbery they will call you a PDP member.

If you speak against that shameless godless man adorned in white they will remind you that you shouldn’t speak against a man of god.

If you speak against the Judiciary, they will say you don’t know the law even when justice is openly denied.

We will wail all to no avail but let him who will call this wickedness fair and just, have the same justice served to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by gidgiddy: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
The judgement was a fraud because there is no way the number of votes should ever be more than the number of accredited voters

This one is even by a whopping 103,000 votes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
The judgement was a fraud because there is no way the number of votes should ever be more than the number of accredited voters

This one is even by a whopping 103,000 votes!
What is your problem na? Do you realize that there are over 2 million voters in imo?
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
[s]The judgement was a fraud because there is no way the number of votes should ever be more than the number of accredited voters

This one is even by a whopping 103,000 votes![/s]
IPOB PDP branch! Keep fighting over an issue that changes nothing.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by surgical: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is why it is always good to speak against injustice or any wrong where ever it is found you may be a victim later,when onoghen was being hounded in order to be able to replace him with a more pliable Justice tanko,iheodia would have made his voice count
Look at the the monumental injustice he suffered in the hands of the rubber stamp Justice
It could be anybody

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
surgical:
This is why it is always good to speak against injustice or any wrong where ever it is found you may be a victim later,when onoghen was being hounded in order to be able to replace him with a more pliable Justice tanko,iheodia would have made his voice count
Look at the the monumental injustice he suffered in the hands of the rubber stamp Justice
It could be anybody
Onnoghen was rightly served,he didnt go to equity with clean hands.he would still have ruled against emeka
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by gidgiddy: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

What is your problem na? Do you realize that there are over 2 million voters in imo?

Even if there are ten million voters in Imo, what matters is then number that was accredited to vote. If 800, 000 were accredited to vote and the result shows that 900, 000 voted, someone has to explain where the extra 100, 000 came from

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Even if there are ten million voters in Imo, what matters is then number that was accredited to vote. If 800, 000 were accredited to vote and the result shows that 900, 000 voted, someone has to explain where the extra 100, 000 came from
It came from manual accreditation
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why do you support injustice and fraud? What the supreme court did is a criminal judgement. Supreme Court is a fraud
garfield1:

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
DMerciful:
Why do you support injustice and fraud? What the supreme court did is a criminal judgement. Supreme Court is a fraud
It is not a criminal justice,just say you are pained.you dont understand law so hence your total ignorance.ihedioha is a criminal
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Suko110(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

This right here is where the 'fraud' was committed...
And do you mean to tell me that only APC candidate had his numbers chopped down in all the affected units?
Even if you want to celebrate with the winner, it does not mean you should go brainless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Suko110:

This right here is where the 'fraud' was committed...
And do you mean to tell me that only APC candidate had his numbers chopped down in all the affected units?
Even if you want to celebrate with the winner, it does not mean you should go brainless.
If you were not also brainless,you will realize that ihedioha committed fraud also in his 3 mbaise lg and tried to suppress votes of hope but messed it up hence his sacking.

Even if other parties votes were chopped,only apc petitioned only for apc votes and not other parties.the manual system is too prone to fraud but is backed by the electoral act.until the law is amended,we will still see such morally painful but legally correct judgment
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by joyandfaith: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
supreme court judges were not intersted in whether 3+2=5 or 6. They were convinced that 6>5.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Suko110(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

If you were not also brainless,you will realize that ihedioha committed fraud also in his 3 mbaise lg and tried to suppress votes of hope but messed it up hence his sacking.

Even if other parties votes were chopped,only apc petitioned only for apc votes and not other parties.the manual system is too prone to fraud but is backed by the electoral act.until the law is amended,we will still see such morally painful but legally correct judgment

If you know this, why engage in an unnecessary argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by garfield1: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Suko110:

If you know this, why engage in an unnecessary argument
I engage in necessary debates to set the record straight and educate ignorant laymen about the correctness of the apex court ruling
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by jesmond3945: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ghostfaze:
If you speak against this daylight robbery they will call you a PDP member.

If you speak against that shameless godless man adorned in white they will remind you that you shouldn’t speak against a man of god.

If you speak against the Judiciary, they will say you don’t know the law even when justice is openly denied.

We will wail all to no avail but let him who will call this wickedness fair and just, have the same justice served to him.
of course you are a pdp member. Did you speak against zamfara?
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by danot1030: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ghostfaze:
Supreme Court magic + the injustice supporting god of Mbaka = Ihedioha’s nightmare.

I must now always call on this god that made this thing possible for Uzodima and the APC to always stand by me in all my endeavors.

With this God nothing is absolutely impossible! With this god and our magical Judiciary, an Appeal Court may one day upturn the judgement of the Supreme Court.

Kindly gird thy loins for the ride ahead!

Which year will the pain of Ihedeoha removal expire from you and stop lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by mine85(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
If we as a country allowed this illegal judgment of the Supreme Court is allowed to stand and unchallenged...

This same Supreme Court will pass a judgment that buhari can go for 3rd term. And by then, it will be too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by chiedozie198100: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
don't worry, when the real gay agenda guys eventually take over the supreme court, u will see the REAL MAGI IN FULL DISPLAY.

i know most people won't understand the meaning of my post.
Re: Ihedioha Vs Uzodima: The Mathematical Magic Of The Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please we've moved on, PdP can go to the Hague

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance: From $163 To $91, It Got Worst - @9jaclicktivist / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / Don't Touch Patience Jonathan If You Cannot Go After Aisha Buhari-nnamdi Kalu To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.