Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Strong Reasons Why Children From Troubled Homes Repeat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strong Reasons Why Children From Troubled Homes Repeat... (292 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / 10 Strong Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strong Reasons Why Children From Troubled Homes Repeat... by PstGesh4Real: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Strong Reasons Why Children From Troubled Homes Repeat The History Of Their Parents

1. The root cause of a lot of troubled homes are more spiritual than physical. Therefore until the issues are addressed spiritually it do split into the lives of their children. This root are demonic therefore they don't leave with a fight of faith with them. Such forces are there to bring trouble into homes, expose children to vices and to discredit the institution of marriage.

2. Children from such homes are brought up taking sides; supporting their mum or dad. Therefore the person they don't support becomes an enemy. That is why you hear daughters from such home say "all men are devil". Since all men are devils she would end up marrying another devil. She must eat from the fruits of her lips. Some say "I will never marry in my life" then when they see reasons to marry they cannot find anybody to marry them. A lot of times these children speak negative words into their future foolishly. When they begin to ripe it they forgot that it is the fulfilment of their spoken words. Our world is controlled by spoken words, if you are not mindful about the words you release into your future, then the words you released into your future would mind you seriously.

3. The best most children from troubled homes do is to wish never to marry someone like their dad or mum. They use to fail to learn basic things to do not to marry someone like their dad or mum. Their hearts are filled with bitterness and unforgiveness, therefore they turn blind eyes to stuffs that would have made their own marriage work. They just wish never to experience what their parents are experiencing in their marriage. Their mere wish never translate to concrete steps towards averting evil from their own marriage. If Solomon can learn wisdom from ants then why can't they learn wisdom from their parents marriage too. If you fail to learn fundamental lessons from your parents marriage, your wish not to experience what they experienced would not come to pass. Wishful thinking cannot replace willful learning. Until you learn correctly and implement your learning you won't be different from your parents.

4. The concept of what marriage should be is first gotten from home. A home where mothers don't eat until father arrives, daughter either sees it as an act of slavery or height of love. A home where father shouts on mother always, son sees it as a normal lifestyle that project him as the head of the family. These and many more frames the minds of their children therefore they take certain wrong practices into their own marriage. A lady who has an unfaithful father goes into marriage and never belief that her husband can be faithful. So she begins to stalk her husband everywhere. "Men cannot be faithful" so she begins to plant ungodly thoughts into her husband through false accusations. She is suffering from insecurity but she wouldn't admit it. What her husband is not doing is what she is accusing him about, so she creates tension in her home because she learnt from her father that men cannot be faithful to one woman. If your parents are bad or wrong marital models then you need to replace them with people that have enviable results in their marriage. You cannot leave your mind blank, somebody must be painting the ideal marital pictures into your mind.

5. The errors of not having good and right models from home affects the psych of the son or daughter. He or she forms a wrong view about how things should be. Even when they see the right paradigm of marriage, they unconsciously reject it. A guy meets with a very decent lady who he should marry but he losses her because he believes that men are promiscuous beings. He goes to town sleeping with any cheap girl available. No matter the teaching he receives about decency, moral and righteousness, he will reject such because they are strange to his ideals from home. Until you accept that your ideology about relationship and marriage is wrong or faulty you won't replace them with the right ones.

6. Such children get to realize very late the effect of their parents lifestyle on them. They have suffered from repeated broken courtship, but he or she would never accept that he or she was the cause. They fail to realize that, that was how their parents stood on their rights until their marriage was over. You cannot stand for your right and still retain peace in your marriage. You are either diplomatic and retain peace or aggressive and drain peace. The earlier such children see that they have started to behave like their parents the better for them. When I meet with rude singles, I try to see into what kind of homes they are brought up. Today's singles are a clear reflection of the homes they are raised from.

7. One of the veil Satan use on such children is the veil of nonchalant attitude. I have counselled some of them and I see how they respond when I itemize the facts why I belief that they have started to relive their parents life. They hear them but it doesn't count in their ears. Why do I say so? The steps I gave them to follow if they don't want to relive their parents life, remain undone. Where we ended the discussion is where their action ends. You cannot rewrite your family's history by doing nothing. Your mum gave birth to you and your siblings without getting married to your dad. Now you and your siblings have given birth out of wedlock. The demons you don't confront have the right to continue to oppress you. Ignoring their existence doesn't nullify their operations in your life.

8. Zero prayer life. Majority of those I have spoken to on this issue do not pray about the yoke in their family. They can pray about it in church when prayers are led that direction, but to go on a personal retreat is a task too big to handle. Things like these cannot go except by prayer and fasting. What will empower your prayer and fasting is knowledge. So they are so lazy to seek out knowledge that would change their predicament, and also lazy to pray. They can get money to pay a prophet to give them miracle water but they won't have money to invest into themselves to become a miracle. They are in a spiritual warfare but they would rather not fight their own battle but wish it away. Until you breakforth into the realm of ceaseless prayers, the atmosphere of you life would be conducive for demonic manifestations.

9. They lack the understanding of times and season. When they understand that they are at the eve of another broken relationship, then they would go defensive in the spirit realm to stop it from happening. But they cannot because they have repeatedly ignored or miss interpreted the writing on the wall. Things never happen without a sign. They sign is to give them the power to allow or reject such. But once they don't see the sign or understand it's meaning then their ignorance empower the devil to bring to pass his plan.

10. Some of these children develop antisocial skills such as aggressiveness, anger and hatred. They could be helped but majority wouldn't accept that they have such problem. They would rather justify their action than accept that they have a problem they must get rid of. The guy easily get angry and the next is to hit his wife. That was how his father too did to his mum, but he wouldn't agree to that. They lady always should at her husband during little disagreement but she would say that it's her husband's fault "he provoked me".

Something that is not inside you cannot be provoked. Stop justifying the traits of your dad or mum (each aided their marital crisis) which is now working in your life.

To be continued....

Pst Gesh
pstgesh@gmail.com
https:///2347062908106

This weekend i will be teaching on Whatsapp for free on HOW TO MIGRATE FROM BEING A GIRLFRIEND TO GOOD WIFE MATERIAL
Just send this as WhatsApp message "RSC" to this whatsapp contact: 07062908106
Re: Strong Reasons Why Children From Troubled Homes Repeat... by Betakeshi: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
True

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Trauma / What On Your Mind ? / Love In The Air.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.