Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row (55476 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by FriendNG: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Are we saying Muslims are not part of this globally known lucrative business or as untouchables they could be free over anything?

They are insignificant compared to you guys.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by FriendNG: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari never asks his AG to wade into cases of Nigerians in other countries.
I am tired of muslim drug dealers being rescued with the instrument of the FG, while others are convicted and executed with celebration from the Buhari government.

Not sure why any sane person should go to a backwards country like Saudi Arabia, religion or not. When you chose to go to a nineteenth century nation like Saudi, you must bear responsibility for anything that happens to you.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by babzo(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:
I was not buying this "wrongly arrested", except I found the following which is a worry!

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-over-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia/

May it never be your turn.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Powersurge: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Will you say same if Ibrahim Ibrahim was from the East

I am not from East. I am a Nigerian (at least for now). Tell me how many Easterners facing death sentence in many countries around the world has Buhari intervened?

Tell me how many non Muslims has Buhari intervened in his or case?
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Nwaonyishi69: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
FriendNG:

They are insignificant compared to you guys.
But, are they in anyway or percentage part of the trade and use?
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Firstcitizen: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested.

Yoruba says Enitó bà jẹ gbi l'oma kú gbi.

If you're clean, no one will arrest you.

Millions travel from Nigeria annual without being wrongly arrested, only very few unclean ones get arrested and rightly so

When are you travelling to Saudi from Kano Airport? Mr Ajala
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Rolex66: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
When will they intervene in Leah Sharibu's case with the Islamic terrorists?
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by mrkia(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Will never
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by 4pppp(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Many Nigerians from other trips are suffering the same thing but this government don't care about them because there are not Muslims. God will judge u one day
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Susu888(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mehn! With the kind of hateful and bitter comments on Hausa/fulani by the Israelites... na bitterness and high blood pressure go kill una las las. tongue tongue
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
I know what you are driving at , you are trying to spin my own comments against me as concerning Okolie the Hannan's sim buyer / cloner / fraudstar
but it's a different case , The gangs that smuggle drugs through innocent people's luggage were recently bursted in Lagos and Ridyah and one other place i forgot the name, another recent case was that of one hausa girl whose bag was loaded with tramadol and FG had to get involved but y'alls kept saying she was a smuggler and because her father is rich is why she got off the hook

the cases of mistaken identities i have seen and heard and read about SIM clones and number hijack more often than not fraud-related and it's hardly ever " false accusation"

Have a great weekend

Haha. I guess you expect me to accept your explanation for your barefaced hypocrisy and shameless hatchet jobs.
I guess you're a detective or intelligence operative to have "seen" enough cases from which you draw your conclusions or is it still the same beer parlour analysis?
I hope you can see how it is from the other side now when you have to start defending yourself.
Mtcheew
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by DaBullIT(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
already told you the frequency of your vibration is too low to mine

i sent you links of incidents in Nigeria where people intentionally blocked and cloned sitting governor's number to perpetrate fraud

i sent you the one from top politicians explaining they were caught up in the same situation

Someone even stole Aregbesola's personal phone just for that purpose alone (pure fraud / pure scam ) in all those cases , they all had the same motive , to defraud people

You want to compare that to a situation where it's been proven in more than 3 countries that indeed some people do use innocent travelers as mules ??

you really shouldn't be on the internet
Agboriotejoye:

Haha. I guess you expect me to accept your explanation for your barefaced hypocrisy and shameless hatchet jobs.
I guess you're a detective or intelligence operative to have "seen" enough cases from which you draw your conclusions or is it still the same beer parlour analysis?
I hope you can see how it is from the other side now when you have to start defending yourself.
Mtcheew
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Aiyk2333: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
it's only when a Muslim is arrested government would want to wade in, and that's the only time they come up with the conspiracy theory of drug planters in airports. Why aminu Kano always, what of abj, Lagos, ph!!!! useless nation. See how government wants to intervene because one dirty cleric has been caught!!!! let's switch sides, let him be an igbo pastor, that prostitute Abike Dabiri would post the news.. One Nigeria is a scam every southerner should embrace. they're many Yorubas and igbos on death row in Saudi
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Teibaba(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
"Wrongly arrested". Saudi must be crazy and don't know how to
discharg their duty.
Kwurrupt naija
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by TruthinAction: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
How many southerners have they intervened for on issues like this? If he's a southerner, it's a personal issue but if he's a notherner, it becomes a national issue.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by doubtingthomas(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Meanwhile, little Miss Leah Shuaibu is still being detained by BokoHaram without any intervention by the government! Is Nigeria indeed a secular nation?
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Jamesilvar(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hope say those saudi guys don behead am already grin
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested.

Yoruba says Enitó bà jẹ gbi l'oma kú gbi.

If you're clean, no one will arrest you.

Millions travel from Nigeria annual without being wrongly arrested, only very few unclean ones get arrested and rightly so

I may not have travelled out of this country, but I think it very wrong to think the Saudi Arabia court system is flawed with injustice.
And going to extent of casting aspersions on people you barely know shows how insular you are in your thinking.

If you read the news article clearly he was cleared twice by lower court based on lack of sufficient evidences against him only for a higher court to stay his execution because he couldn't get an attorney.
That's why the FG is working out modalities through the office of the AGF to get him. free, but folks like will always want to hang people based on your erratic false premise.
If you don't know, know now, some wicked souls plant drugs in people's bag without them knowing and this could be what happened to the man.
And I am. not saying people don't push drugs, but we can't just label anyone we see with such substance as drug peddlers.

There was a time someone made a similar offer to me about last week promising heaven and earth if i get to Saudi,I simply asked some questions and it was quite clear maybe or maybe not that the whole thing was scam.
We are in desperate times where people these days care less about how they make money.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Those Islamic guys wey no go give you chance to defend yourself

Read the article again oga.
They (Saudis) are very strict regarding drugs so that's why it's not an easy thing for anyone involved in it.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Grow some brain oga.
And moreover, your people from the land of the rising sun are known for their desperation for the love of money and I wouldn't discountenance it if it were your brothers from the east.
We know and you know una selves well.

As much as I don't like tribalism, we won't shy a way from speaking the truth.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Felixamos:

Off course not.. That guy is a definition of tribalism and apc(cism)
focus on the topic !
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari never asks his AG to wade into cases of Nigerians in other countries.
I am tired of muslim drug dealers being rescued with the instrument of the FG, while others are convicted and executed with celebration from the Buhari government.

Not sure why any sane person should go to a backwards country like Saudi Arabia, religion or not. When you chose to go to a nineteenth century nation like Saudi, you must bear responsibility for anything that happens to you.

Just listen to yourself?
Saudi backward country because they refuse to let in. drugs into their lands or backward country in terms of infrastructure?

Just hear yourself?! And those ninety one simpletons who liked and shared your quote.

No wonder we have such a high ratio of unintelligent and so called literate people around.

Saudi Arabia is better than any Africa country by all standards possible.
I dare you to quote me.

They are better than some European countries if we start comparing.

They are one of the most advanced countries in the world today.

Don't even go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I don't think no one will quote you cos everyone here takes you as an idiot.

With such a nonsense moniker?
He does not need any worthless quote from your kind.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
already told you the frequency of your vibration is too low to mine

i sent you links of incidents in Nigeria where people intentionally blocked and cloned sitting governor's number to perpetrate fraud

i sent you the one from top politicians explaining they were caught up in the same situation

Someone even stole Aregbesola's personal phone just for that purpose alone (pure fraud / pure scam ) in all those cases , they all had the same motive , to defraud people

You want to compare that to a situation where it's been proven in more than 3 countries that indeed some people do use innocent travelers as mules ??

you really shouldn't be on the internet
You're a barefaced liar.
Share a screenshot of the links you claimed to send to me.
Which countries are those where it's been proven that innocent people are used as mules and we
Where are the proofs?
Someone but a SIM from a dealer and has the receipt. The SIM was recycled by the network provider after years of dormancy and you have the audacity to compare that to SIM cloning?
It's obvious you derive a fill for your stomach by spreading lies and propaganda. But don't worry, those lies will come back to you. You will pay in full for every evil work you have undertaken on behalf of politicians especially that of defending the oppressors of the oppressed who cry out for justice.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by iamfromlagos(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Hmmm!
You really have a point there.
So much for the double standards in this part of the world, after all we are equal in God's sight.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by iamfromlagos(f): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
J111333:
You're complaining, wait until the biggest of all idiots here comes with his own comment of "all of us at deadmeatgrill wish..."
Those dudes disgust me. sad

That guy is the "greatest online nuisance".
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by DaBullIT(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
did you just recieve your stupidity certificate and it's sharking you ??

he bought a sim and tried to defraud people like every other criminal does

i have sent links you through my posts to find it or better yet, use google , it's free to type criminal clones politician phone number nigeria and search for drug syndicates using innocent travellers as mule

you'll find enough information if your brain can carry it

Agboriotejoye:

You're a barefaced liar.
Share a screenshot of the links you claimed to send to me.
Which countries are those where it's been proven that innocent people are used as mules and we
Where are the proofs?
Someone but a SIM from a dealer and has the receipt. The SIM was recycled by the network provider after years of dormancy and you have the audacity to compare that to SIM cloning?
It's obvious you derive a fill for your stomach by spreading lies and propaganda. But don't worry, those lies will come back to you. You will pay in full for every evil work you have undertaken on behalf of politicians especially that of defending the oppressors of the oppressed who cry out for justice.

https://www.google.com/search?q=criminal+clones+politician+phone+number+nigeria&oq=criminal+clones+politician+phone+number+nigeria&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+syndicates+using+innocent+travellers+as+mule&oq=drug+syndicates+using+innocent+travellers+as+mule&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

i know you are pretty useless to yourself so i sent you google results directly , view and learn from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
did you just recieve your stupidity certificate and it's sharking you ??

he bought a sim and tried to defraud people like every other criminal does

i have sent links you through my posts to find it or better yet, use google , it's free to type criminal clones politician phone number nigeria and search for drug syndicates using innocent travellers as mule

you'll find enough information if your brain can carry it

https://www.google.com/search?q=criminal+clones+politician+phone+number+nigeria&oq=criminal+clones+politician+phone+number+nigeria&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+syndicates+using+innocent+travellers+as+mule&oq=drug+syndicates+using+innocent+travellers+as+mule&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

i know you are pretty useless to yourself so i sent you google results directly , view and learn from there
Your petty-cash, soul-for-porridge self is filled with lies. You lack self respect and integrity. You're actually not fit to be called a human cause you're bereft of the minimum intellect required of a human suffering from cretinism. A worm is better than you.
Thought you said you sent me links. I didn't ask you for the links, I asked for screenshots of the links you sent me. But you're too obtuse to understand or just mentally lagging to know what I mean.

But the shame is already on you. Your folly is clear to see. The DSS you're defending have not come out to say anything. You claimed they'll pick the guy up, that is yet to happen. The case is in court. Your madness is in the open. No cloth to cover your shame. Your only grace is that there's no face to your name. If not...
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by sayisayi(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Owner v slave
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by eagleu: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Just listen to yourself?
Saudi backward country because they refuse to let in. drugs into their lands or backward country in terms of infrastructure?

Just hear yourself?! And those ninety one simpletons who liked and shared your quote.

No wonder we have such a high ratio of unintelligent and so called literate people around.

Saudi Arabia is better than any Africa country by all standards possible.
I dare you to quote me.

They are better than some European countries if we start comparing.

They are one of the most advanced countries in the world today.

Don't even go there.

Saudi Arabia with it's incidental finding of mega wealthy oil reserve is not what anybody would want aspire to.
They are remain super corrupt, lazy, and significantly backwards in all aspects.
Like they say, a building does not make a home, or a house does not make a church/mosque; those huge and irrelevant structures around Saudi Arabia doesn't make the Saudi sophisticated in any way!. Saudis remain barbaric in every measure.

Unfortunately, some misguided Nigerians see Saudis as role models? The same way we see corrupt, illiterate, but suddenly rich local politicians as role models here in Nigeria. We have been misled and mis directed at defining what a successful person ought to look like.

I speak from a first hand experience of treating and managing many Saudi patient's with their so-called rich entourage. They are dirty, uninformed, and 200 years more backwards than an average Egyptian, Turk, Japanese, or even Palestanian/Jordan. Don't even mention Iranians!

I can understand the natural pull towards an easy money flowing all over the backward Saudi kingdom, even Americans want to get as much of it as possible, so why not Nigerians? It doesn't change the fact that despite availability of this easy flowing money in Saudi Arabia, the average Saudi citizen remains relatively more backwards compared to others.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by shabak: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
May Allah do the best for him

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
eagleu:

Saudi Arabia with it's incidental finding of mega wealthy oil reserve is not what anybody would want aspire to.
They are remain super corrupt, lazy, and significantly backwards in all aspects.
Like they say, a building does not make a home, or a house does not make a church/mosque; those huge and irrelevant structures around Saudi Arabia doesn't make the Saudi sophisticated in any way!. Saudis remain barbaric in every measure.

Unfortunately, some misguided Nigerians see Saudis as role models? The same way we see corrupt, illiterate, but suddenly rich local politicians as role models here in Nigeria. We have been misled and mis directed at defining what a successful person ought to look like.

I speak from a first hand experience of treating and managing many Saudi patient's with their so-called rich entourage. They are dirty, uninformed, and 200 years more backwards than an average Egyptian, Turk, Japanese, or even Palestanian/Jordan. Don't even mention Iranians!

I can understand the natural pull towards an easy money flowing all over the backward Saudi kingdom, even Americans want to get as much of it as possible, so why not Nigerians? It doesn't change the fact that despite availability of this easy flowing money in Saudi Arabia, the average Saudi citizen remains relatively more backwards compared to others.

You are not making any sense to me.
if all these cacophonous ramblings were to be coming froma media house I. would consider it worthy but from what you have written so far, it shows how insular and hateful you are of what you think of the Saudis.

I never said the Saudis were angels. No.

I only said in defense what their government have been able to put in place which your country can't boast off.
This is not fiction but a fact.
Did you read the recent report by the world bank about countries which have the best business environment, do you know Saudi Arabia was rated high?

The point is, when you say a country is backward,what do you mean?
In what context? because all you write up there are nothing but ramblings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.