Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,109 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 2 (766 Views)

Ever Wondered What Bill Gates’ House Looks Like? Take A Tour Of The Billionaire’ / The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 1 / In The Billionaire’s Bed … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 2 by Owhofasapresh(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2020
WARRI..THE EFEDUE'S RESIDENT*

"Okiemute's POV"

ARRRRRRH! I can't believe my wedding is only a week away. Hi I'm Okiemute violet Efedue, I'm 24 years old. I'm from Delta State, ughelli north to be precise and I also live there(Warri). I studied Business administration in UNIABJ after that, I served in Lagos. I don't have a job currently but I'm looking though.

I'm the third girl and the third born of the Efedue family. I have two eldest sister named EJIRO and Onome who are happily married with kids. I also have a younger brother Jeremiah also known as Jerry (the baby of the house and also the trouble maker).

Continue reading here:
https://www.9jatrendz.com/romantic-stories/the-billionaires-wife-2/

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? / Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute, See Video / Lady Gets Hilarious Response When She Asked If Pregnant Women Drink Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.