Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,713 members, 7,892,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

If You Love Your Mum.. This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Love Your Mum.. This Is For You (693 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Are You A Student? A Stay At Home Mum? This Is Specially For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Your Mum.. This Is For You by kpemkpe40: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you love your mum, save her the stress of pounding/grinding of casava(fufu)with her hand. It can also pound yam as well, with this machine she can grind, pound fufu/casava or yam in 4-5 minutes without stress. Put a smile on mama face. Its also recommended for restaurant, hotels and eatery for fast pounding of fufu and yam For more information contact me or add me on WhatsApp with this number for more details 07068935549

(1) (Reply)

Get A World-class Business Website/online Store At An Affordable Rate / Very Clean Samsung Galaxy S9+ For Sale / Do You Live In The USA? You Can Easily Make $700 (Seven Hundred Dollars).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.