Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Utang Akwa Ibom Receives Ibom Comedians Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Utang Akwa Ibom Receives Ibom Comedians Forum (385 Views)

Akwa Ibom Comedians Endorse Umo Eno For 2023 Guber Election / Utang Akwa Ibom Swears In Pioneer Ibom Comedians Guild Exco / Utang Akwa Ibom Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Utang Akwa Ibom Receives Ibom Comedians Forum by Uyouko2: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
... commends them for timely initiative !

Nelson NseAbasi

In view of positioning themselves for the expected boom in the Akwa Ibom entertainment industry and to foster unity of comedians in the state, a new group, Ibom Comedians Forum was unveiled in Uyo on Friday, January 17, 2020.

The unveiling was done by the leadership and members of the group before the Special Assistant to Governor on Entertainment Industry, Mr David Sergeant (Utang Akwa Ibom) seeking his blessings, which he gave.

The group has as it's President MC Mista, General Odey is his Vice, MC Pastor Nice is the secretary, assisted by MC Opti, Saint Emma occupies the position of the Public Relations Officer, while Teddy Whyte is the Treasurer. Jimmy D Yung, Udo Ntafiong, A1 Comedian, MC Drama, MC Godson, MC Gentility, Skippo, Captain Edet, Camcoda and MC Holly are also in the fold.

In his speech, MC Mista disclosed that the decision was inspired by the lessons from the Akwa Ibom Entertainer's Roundtable, where he learnt the importance of a more accommodating body for comedians in the state, he assured the entertainment boss, Utang Akwa Ibom of equity and fairness to all members. He promised to champion the affairs of the forum as a servant leader, while other members took turns to extol the virtues of Mr Sergeant.

The governor's aide charged them to make unity and sincerity their watchword, to enable them enjoy the dividends in his time. He tasked them to put heads and hands together to put up a comedy concert to showcase talented comedians in the state.

#IbomEntertainers
#IbomComediansForum

(1) (Reply)

Huge Snake Caught In My Toilet.... Scared The Hell Out Of Me!!!! / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.