Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) (1098 Views)

How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) by JcLongman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
I want to bring to you simple and effective principles to build wealth from what you have (intellectually) and be financially free. Do read to the end.

Just in case you're just meeting me for the first time, my name is Olushola Tobi.
I am the Brand Developer, designer and consultant your personal and corporate image needs to make a profit.

I specialize in crafting unique and cutting edge brand & digital solutions for individuals and corporate bodies and help them walk through profit strategies and impacting lives. I do this by helping them identify and create digital solutions, have a competitive brand identity, quality, compelling and professional graphic designs, as well as train individuals and corporations to take advantage of the digital approach to making money.

Over the last two years, I was listed among the top 40 graphic designers in Lagos state by Ellae design agency in 2018 and I have helped over 150 individuals and corporations locally and internationally take advantage of digital solutions to start and compete in their industry including successful brands such as Gospearena.org, EnviSocialconsulting.com, Christiana Matt (fashion brand), DialogueBox (Movie production brand) to mention a few.

It has been proven with present evidence that by the year 2030 (ten years from now) anyone outside the digital space will have to fight (with a low chance of winning) for financial survival, with the gap between the rich and poor almost insurmountable.
The world will only work:
1. For those who know how to make money on a daily basis (with or without capital)
2. Those who have or want to learn digital skill (the only way to make money with less and traditional hard-work)
I will be sharing a breakdown of 4 steps you can put to use to earn daily (asides your main source of income)

LET ME START BY SAYING
The fact that you eat, work and live daily means you spend daily, and it is only right to MAKE MONEY DAILY by paying daily attention to your skills and finances because as you would or do not know wealth is created by more than 1 source of income and it is created daily.

LET’S DIG RIGHT IN:
STEP 1: FIND A HIGH PROBLEM (NEED): The root of wealth is tied to a need (problem) solved. Every wealthy man today simply found a problem, searched for the skill to solve it and prescribed the solution. When I started graphic design in 2013 there were a lot of bad designs all around with few knowing the danger it is causing and few who knows who can do it better, so when I started doing flyer designs for 2k I had requests I couldn’t meet up with, then I called a friend of mine I call Maxwell, and we shared the jobs and the profit and I kid you nor I had no less than 4 - 7 requests every day for the whole of mid-2013 to 2014.
In this age, the following problems are on the rise:
Graphic Design
Copywriting
Coding
Web design/development
Coaching/Training
UI/UX Design
Content writing/Creation
Digital Advertising (Publicity & Public reach) to mention a few.

STEP 2: FIND A HIGH PAYING SKILL AND LEARN IT OR COLLABORATE: This step is broken in 2 parts,
LEARN A HIGH SKILL: You must know that the higher the problem, the higher the money involved (This is one secret every wealthy man rides on, even myself).
with the problems, I have listed above you can go online to search how much people are paid for the skills for these problems. “Did you know that you can earn from $200 - $1,000 for every 500 words in copywriting?” “Did you know that a junior (not too good) designer is paid as from $40 per hour?” “Did you know that you can earn from $1,500 - $5,000 for a UI job?” I am writing in dollars because that’s the currency I earn from while In Nigeria, Yes I am located in Poer Harcourt presently. There are more skill that can earn you more than you can imagine.
Presently I charge as from N40,000 for a logo design (for my Nigerian clients) and as from $500 for international clients.
COLLABORATE WITH A HIGH PAYING SKILL: I know for some it might be a daunting task to learn more than 1 or 2 of the problem skills listed in step 1, don’t worry you can still make money by finding someone who does and reach an agreement called “referral fee”. what this means is you look for a client for me (for instance) and you can get as from 35% - 50% of the amount charged on a service offered without you knowing how I do it. All you need to do is know me and know someone who needs what I offer, simple!

STEP 3: CREATE A DIGITAL SOLUTION OR PRODUCT: This is one interesting part, you can create a product once and earn from it over and over again without doing it all over again, all you do is take what has been done, market and send to the payer and repeat the process (you are creating the product just Once).
A very good example; My foremost role model EMEKA NOBIS write a book in 2017 and he’s still selling that book till date by simply sending to those who are interested and getting paid, shikena. So you see!
Oh! I didn’t explain DIGITAL SOLUTION/PRODUCT, It doesn’t only relate to books it also covers online training, book (e-book & hardcover) creation, Webinar, Online Course and many more.

STEP 4: TEACH WHAT YOU KNOW (TRAIN OTHERS): This I enjoy doing because it allows people to learn what I know and opens them up to the chances of being better than myself, that way I can outsource jobs to them which means I can take on more jobs, receive more money and we share 50/50.

There are more steps than these 4 I have shared but I want you to take hold of these and work with it.
Ans for those who’ll want to learn a High skill, I have a DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM) where myself and other resources persons
teach these skills and more
Follow you up till you master it
walk you through the practical money-making process
Expose you to several materials (that I bought) to help sharpen your knowledge and skills.
Connect you with an existing market where you can start off on your own.
Network with others to collaborate and expand capacity better

The questions I get asked alot are:
I am not sure which skill to learn
I think it will distract me from my main job
I do not know how to sell online
I am not a techies
I have not done this before

I have been teaching online since 2017 and I know the answers to all these problems. I have also helped several people who had these same issues to get answers. I developed a note to answer all these problems and turned them into a class called "Your Way To A High-Income Skill".

To join the DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM) just click this link below and you're in.
Oh! Did I add its FREE to join
https://2RpKVZk or send a WhatsApp message to 09057377633

Thanks as you march your way into financial freedom.

PS: It is what you do that count, not what you know
Re: How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) by josheyyy: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2020
I really would like to join the Master Class
Re: How I Make N3,000 Every Day (the Steps Of Daily Income) by JcLongman(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Click this link https://2RpKVZk or send a WhatsApp message to 09057377633

The FREE class is a 2-day training session on the 22nd & 23rd of January.

josheyyy:
I really would like to join the Master Class

(1) (Reply)

Never mind Jo. / Irrelevant Job Stress / 5th Annual African Business Leaders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.