Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) (5250 Views)

Toyin Lawani Almost Went Nude During Photoshoot With Her Man / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Cimbolondmic: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmzVW-Md-MI

Teen Needs 40 Stitches After Dog Bites Her Face During Photo shoot In Argentina

A teenage girl was left needing 40 stitches after a photoshoot with her adorable dog went haywire. 

Dogs are our best friends. We love them more than life itself – and while they may never understand just how we care, we can certainly try and show them with lots of pats and cuddles.

Alas, at the end of the day, they’re still animals. And, sometimes, like a human can lose their temper for no good reason, your pet may nip at you. That said, this teen was left with a mighty wound when her pooch got fed up of posing for a photo.

Lara Sanson – from Tucumán, Argentina – was trying to get a good picture with her gorgeous German Shepherd. The 17-year-old was cuddling the dog, named Kenai, and trying to get that perfect snap, however things went wrong in a split-second.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kenai bit Lara’s face. The incredible (albeit, scary) photo shows that moment in motion, as the dog’s jaws widen around the teen’s face

Lara told local news outlet La Nacion, as per ‘I do not know if I touched its hip or if it reacted like this because it is old, or it was because I hugged it and scared it.’

Following the bite, Lara had to undergo a two-hour operation, with 40 stitches needed for her face and inside her mouth due to injuries to her gum. While she’s currently suffering inflammation, she is expected to make a full recovery.

Lara also said the dog won’t be put down following the attack, as she insists it wasn’t intentional. A local vet also told the news outlet that Kenai may have bit the girl due to its young age, saying: ‘Its pains are growing and pain could have generated this reaction.’

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by goodmorning40: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Crazy white people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by poshestmina(f): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
My phobia for dogs will never go away .

3 Likes

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Helicobacter: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kpele, That's why I prefer cats to dogs any day
Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Mateen1000: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Maaad oh

7 Likes

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
sorry
Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by nzeobi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Slaying gone wrong.

#jobhazard

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by GhettoG1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmn mad oh inside life, if na naija i go personally advised that d dog be gifted to any Calabar dog eater for proper training on ow to b cool

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who still keeps dog as a pet this 2020
Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Photoshoot with just any dog? Hmm

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Amstupid(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mad o , mad o , mad o , mad o ,mad o, mad o. grin

Model to amajiri grin
Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by osamz007: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jeez. Photoshoot gone wrong

See as person face fresh shaa
Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Chanchit: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
This is why I just won't have any per part from parrot that will be inside cage. All these dogs are just problem.

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Luizkid(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Runtown and co keeping Lions shey una dey learn??

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Bluezy13(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2020
And now her modelling career is at stake

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video) by Bonebreaker(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
If it was me I will kill dat dog and eat it ..... rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) / See What This Matured Aunties Wore To A Function In Abuja (photos) / What Happened To Munachi Abii Hairline?! WTF?!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.