Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. (2559 Views)

Oil Business Collaboration / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / 30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am an investor, worked in blue chip companies, manage a number of businesses, love transparency and hard work in people, I would like to invests in people with sound business opportunities, with notable track records, to assist the business with loans and also help contribute to its goals and objective to making a sound business model. I would want to have an insight into where you are and where you are taking it to.

I invest in individuals, because individuals make good businesses and not the other way.

A word of advice, scammers need not show up, i would sense your pitch a mile away.

Thanking you for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by matrixmuzi: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Add me on whatsapp lets talk. 08068780508
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by adewale2011(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lets do business, this my email, shamrock.shabi@gmail.com
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2020
matrixmuzi:
Add me on whatsapp lets talk. 08068780508

Thanks for your reply, but is it possible you give a brief summary or what's the business is all about, before we do the whatsapp communications.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2020
adewale2011:
Lets do business, this my email, shamrock.shabi@gmail.com

Thanks for your reply, but is it possible you give a brief summary or what's the business is all about, before we do email..
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by jidewash(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
08028457581 whatsapp or call
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by alexkingosa: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello. I am a retailer of auto spare parts and Tvs King auto Ricksaw spare parts. I have a blueprint of how to structure a related business to a gainful state. I seek a progressive partner with whom profitable business can be discussed and acted upon. Let me know your thoughts.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by nathanD: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good day, just saw this and have been working on a really brilliant idea that could turn into a a very profitable business in the nearest future. I would love for you to read my proposal 08169333024
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
alexkingosa:
Hello. I am a retailer of auto spare parts and Tvs King auto Ricksaw spare parts. I have a blueprint of how to structure a related business to a gainful state. I seek a progressive partner with whom profitable business can be discussed and acted upon. Let me know your thoughts.

How can you be reached?
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
nathanD:
Good day, just saw this and have been working on a really brilliant idea that could turn into a a very profitable business in the nearest future. I would love for you to read my proposal 08169333024

Thank you Sir, It was nice talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by iroayo: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
mcameo:

I am an investor, worked in blue chip companies, manage a number of businesses, love transparency and hard work in people, I would like to invests in people with sound business opportunities, with notable track records, to assist the business with loans and also help contribute to its goals and objective to making a sound business model. I would want to have an insight into where you are and where you are taking it to.

I invest in individuals, because individuals make good businesses and not the other way.

A word of advice, scammers need not show up, i would sense your pitch a mile away.

Good day sir, I just finished work on a project, it's about plantain farm business, also am currently supplying silica sand to one of the glass manufacturing company in Agbara Ogun state. I have exhausted my fund and waiting for payment to continue supplying. The job is much. You can reach me on 07030346416. Or iroayonimi@gmail.com.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by michaeligwe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good day Sir. I have a brilliant business idea. Its restaurant based, but is one of a kind. You can contact me on 08107967185,or e-mail: reachmrmike@gmail.com
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by FreshOrganics: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
mcameo:

Hello Sir

I like to introduce a proposition to you privately.

Do you mind sending a mail to desk @ FreshOrganics.Ng. Alternatively you can send a PM
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Unazzi: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
mcameo:

Hello sir,

I have been in agro products exports and local supplies for more than 3 years now and the business is registered.

I currently have waiting all year round orders for charcoal and grains export/local supplies. I need a partner/financier to enable me step up my business. Thank you sir.

Call/Whatsap 0 8 0 3 8 3 2 4 6 8 8
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by wealthpreach(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2020
mcameo:

I have a great idea on technology.... It's an idea that would get young and old engaged and dependent. A beautifully crafted application idea. 08028880314
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by samson07(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=mcameo post=85904716]

I invest in individuals, because individuals make [\quote] Good morning, I buy doussie wood from the locals in the north, load in a trailer and convey it down to my chinese buyers here in the west. we can talk further about the business if you are intrested
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Agrozenith: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
I run an Agro company basically supply of agro related products like maize and Soybean's. we have contract with production Mills for the supply of soy-bean and we look receive investors so we can be able to meet demand at the moment, our supply is all year round and you can contact us on 07039853154(WhatsApp) femonarhire@gmail.com
thank you sir.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by alexkingosa: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2020
My email address is alexkingosa@gmail.com
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by franky156(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2020
mcameo:

I will Expand my E-Com Biz which i have really grown to good heights. I already do Nigeria & Ghana. For this Biz, all you need is the requisite know-how to market products that buyers will be queuing up for. Profit Margin is Cool!

Then I will Invest in Fish Farming & Poultry. I have the Requisite skills + Partner in this field to make this yield good profit overtime.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by sunnyphem(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2020
I'm a professional photographer working hardly to get my business on track with good income .... have tried to buy a good camera and some equipments to set up my professional studio but looking for capital to take this up .... I based in ikorodu and I work at almost every angle of photography. I will love if you can be of help by investing in my studio ... my number is 0803044453 8
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2020
iroayo:

Good day sir, I just finished work on a project, it's about plantain farm business, also am currently supplying silica sand to one of the glass manufacturing company in Agbara Ogun state. I have exhausted my fund and waiting for payment to continue supplying. The job is much. You can reach me on 07030346416. Or iroayonimi@gmail.com.

Can we talk more on a similar supply chain?
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by ogaemma: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sir, am into livestock farming, I have an abandoned fish farm in my compound which I will like to revamp this year. I also do contract projects, I have a registered company to this effect.
But due to lack of funds, I go for very small projects and supplies that I can deliver.
I will be expecting my first LPO for the year 2020 from NPDC hopefully this February.
I need minds like you to sail to the next level.
I know my contact with you will be of mutual benefit to us all.
My email ogheneinbox@gmail.com
WhatsApp 07086803671
Thanks
Emmanuel
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
franky156:

I will Expand my E-Com Biz which i have really grown to good heights. I already do Nigeria & Ghana. For this Biz, all you need is the requisite know-how to market products that buyers will be queuing up for. Profit Margin is Cool!

Then I will Invest in Fish Farming & Poultry. I have the Requisite skills + Partner in this field to make this yield good profit overtime.

Cheers

How can u be reached
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by teezy001: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
mcameo:

Computer Centre Business

Good day to you Nairalanders. I've a Computer business Centre in Sango Ota area, Ogun State running for almost 4 years now.

I need an investor for expansion, anyone who is interested in investing #300k to #500k and receive 40% interest within 9 Months.

Our services include:
�Training both Deskstop and Engineering.
� Typing and graphics design
� Repairs of laptop, desktop and Mobile unlock.
� CBT Training
� Online Registration
� Educational Consulting Jamb, GCE, WAEC, NECO etc.

This amount is realistic. Few are the pointers you should know.
� It is a physical business, you will come for an inspection before you invest a Kobo. Come and see for yourself.
�It is not a new start-up, customers are involved not to talk of the prospects.
� An investor will receive his or her ROI money back weekly or monthly, into the bank account you provided. You will start getting your ROI the first month you invest.
� It will be binded legally. Your money is safe.
� You don't have to be present. Your money is working for you.
� I handle the business and maintenance myself as I'm a trained Computer Engineering Post Graduate.
NB: You will never make this much with your savings in a bank, even with 2years deposit, this is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich syndrome scheme. Your investment is meant for expansion.

Any interested and serious investor should dm.

Thanks.

Our services include:
�Training both Deskstop and Engineering.
� Typing and graphics design
� Repairs of laptop, desktop and Mobile unlock.
� CBT Training
� Online Registration
� Educational Consulting Jamb, GCE, WAEC, NECO etc.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by franky156(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
mcameo:

How can u be reached

You can reach me via this number Sir: 07069696829 (it's also on whatsapp).

Thanks
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Adejuliet(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
mcameo:

Good Afternoon Sir, I just saw this post.
I'll be grateful if you can invest in my business.
I've started the business in my little way but I want to make it big Sir.

It's really not a new business in the big cities but it's kinda new in my state.

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Adejuliet(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
mcameo:

Good Afternoon Sir, I just saw this post.
I'll be grateful if you can invest in my business.
I've started the business in my little way but I want to make it big Sir.

It's really not a new business in the big cities but it's kinda new in my state.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by shockingist: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sir,

Hope it is not that you are harvesting people's ideas.

I am very interested but very suspicious too
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by FreshOrganics: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
mcameo:

I sent you a pm. I like to discuss my projects with you. Kindly attend to my pm.

Kind Regards
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Bintexy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
08037564556 - Mr Kingsley is the man you or any serious investor is looking for, his business idea is one of a kind.

Call him and thank me later (08028926729), he's not on Nairaland I presume.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by babablogger: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2020
mcameo:

Good morning, I'm currently working a a Web application it's online but not open to everyone yet, I'll be glad if I can send the link to you privately

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oceanic [ecobank] Share Dividend Cheque Issued In Dollars? / Kolaqalagbo Bitters | Kolaq Bitters Sexual Wellness | Kolaq Alagbo Bitters / Daily 250 Naira With Your Android Phone. Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.