Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t (2165 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
This ubunja identity scandal has exposed the mgtow group for the fraud it truely is. It is built entirely on hypocrisy.
Sometime ago a female moniker 'lillyval' was exposed for having a moniker on codedruns. None of our 'mature' monikers took into consideration that fact that it could have been an imposter. Even if it wasnt case, our alphas didnt hesitate to post her details online on nigerias largest online forum.
Even when others pleaded with them to stop, they justified their actions by calling her out as a bypocrite. The completely ignored her message advising women or moltivating others. Their torment lead her to deactivate. Even when evidence came out that she never lied about identity, our redpillers denied it, glad to take credit rather.
But now that ubunjas lie has been brought to light, all our mgtow boys come out to redeem him with the 'ignore the messenger and focus on the message' bullshit!
Firstly, ubunja never sat down once to write any of his post. He copied, pasted and took credit...

9 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
lol..i missed the expose, i only got some gist

i dont think, he will bounce back from this, from what i heard it was a destruction

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chenzen did the same but he was called out.
Ubunja delibrately took credit for works that werent his. And when his fault was exposed, his minions likened him to jesus, the prophet!

Now that ubunjas true identity has come out, no one wants to accept that he is just another 419 from ghetto lagos.
Why did he lie, did he realise that no one would fall for his scheme had he not pretend. For a messanger, we have to focus on him.
If a man preaches the word of god ( that he copied elsewhere), and comes out as jesus, then he is no different from our fake men of GOD!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:
lol..i missed the expose, i only got some gist

i dont think, he will bounce back from this, from what i heard it was a destruction
He messed up big time. I like him but the way the mgtows are going around is shameful. Call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Azeh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
So u too is also looking for attention....... What are ur facts that the accusation us true

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Phenomenal16(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Azeh:
So u too is also looking for attention....... What are ur facts that the accusation us true
...my friend keep quiet......

3 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Azeh:
now its attention seeking?
If you wanted peace, you would have typed this exact mesg to the 'alphas' posting the contact, pictures of a girl online on this forum. Now you all are mature, right?
You ignored lillyvals mesg, we ignore ubunja
You focused on the mesger, we focus on ubunja aka patrick.
Doublestandards dont work here. If you dont like it, im sure you got a transformer in your area. Embrace it for me! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Leave them. Their 'God' is a yoruba demon . They be trying to hide face!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
Chenzen did the same but he was called out.
Ubunja delibrately took credit for works that werent his. And when his fault was exposed, his minions likened him to jesus, the prophet!

Now that ubunjas true identity has come out, no one wants to accept that he is just another 419 from ghetto lagos.
Why did he lie, did he realise that no one would fall for his scheme had he not pretend. For a messanger, we have to focus on him.
If a man preaches the word of god ( that he copied elsewhere), and comes out as jesus, then he is no different from our fake men of GOD!
please I need the full gist and the tea.

Ubunja¡ Plagiarism! A Yoruba demon! Wow¡

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who did a screenshot pls post it here, I missed the thread embarassed........poor me.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
it seems everything was true, they ran fast to delete the thread because they know it was true,

i heard pictures were exposed, home address and picture of his house

damn

the man himself is a Nigerian living in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:
it seems everything was true, they ran fast to delete the thread because they know it was true,

i heard pictures were exposed, home address and picture of his house

damn

the man himself is a Nigerian living in Lagos
Beautiful.

Why am I surprised.

I am not surprised a lot of boys here are defending their mini god

ePoster, Pls who posted the thread and where I can see the original author of the work he plagarises so I can give credit where it is due

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Attention seeker.

1) Lillyval was seen as "good girl" by many on nairaland. Redpill men have always been bashed for declaring all girls as h0es, so when a guy brought pictures of the supposed "good girl" on coded runs, redpill men used it to show that even those girls that appear good have skeleton in their cupboard (by the conventional standards). Mind you, showing someone's pictures on codesruns and phone number is not equal to show their supposed address and picture of their house. The latter can be dangerous.
2) I wonder how the supposed information on Ubunja demonstrates the mgtow group as frauds. Why is the supposed information on Ubunja necessary? Ubunja never claimed to rich. Infact ubunja has openly admitted that he was once been homeless and has once worked as a librarian in a secondary school. In fact ubunja once asked why Nigerian men so much dread being referred to as broke. For these reasons I find hard to believe Ubunja, a man who is not ashamed to be broke, will lie about the country he stays in and his financial status (Ubunja never said he was rich. It had nothing to do with the truthfulness of his messages. Intelligent people should know this) I hereby disregard as false all that has been purported about Ubunja. So, what's the point of the supposed information on Ubunja?

3) All ubunja has ever done on nairaland is share the red-pill message. Even if he is the poorest man alive, what bearing would that have on the truthfulness of his message? Either the red pill is true or false.

Only stupid people will bask and peddle these falsehoods about Ubunja. The overwhelming majority of nigerians are money worshipping simpletons and zombies that they act as if pointing out someone's poor financial status disproves their arguments and cause. I would expect these from women and weak and foolish men.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Who did a screenshot pls post it here, I missed the thread embarassed........poor me.
Michellekabod2 did! I dont think she would post them tho. The whole thing happened too quick
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok.
ePoster:
Michellekabod2 did! I dont think she would post them tho. The whole thing happened too quick
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by BigJoe19: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Attention seeker.

Only stupid people will bask and peddle these falsehoods about Ubunja. The overwhelming majority of nigerians are money worshipping simpletons and zombies that they act as if pointing out someone's poor financial status disproves their arguments and cause. I would expect these from women and weak and foolish men.
Martinez39 please stop replying idiots. The men that would be redpilled will be redpilled, those that won't be redpilled won't be.
Many are called but few are chosen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Attention seeker.

Ubunja is a yoruba nigerian in lagos who copies, paste and takes credit for the works of another. Your messanger is worse than the 'LovePeddler' you martinez39 and other alphas tormented by posting all her info. Some went as far as to call her number. She actually wrote her messages with good intent.
Ubunja is a fraud who claimed to be of another nationality. He did it consistently. He doesnt have ownership of his work.
So he's simply the messanger that we have to focus on. The message belongs to another.
You should visit him. Comfort would would be good for richard..oops i meant patrick

5 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Azeh(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
look at this hater...my friend I fell ur pain ko....

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Martinez39 please stop replying idiots. The men that would be redpilled will be redpilled, those that won't be redpilled won't be.
Many are called but few are chosen.
*yawns* instead of you to go give credit to the authentic author be here shouting 'ubunja is a god'
He should give a reason for denying your country. He even claimed to be a 'richard'
No one gives a flying mess if you swallow redpills like saliva. Ubunja is my interest, not you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
*yawns* instead of you to go give credit to the authentic author be here shouting 'ubunja is a god'
He should give a reason for denying your country. He even claimed to be a 'richard'
No one gives a flying mess if you swallow redpills like saliva. Ubunja is my interest, not you!
Show proof that Ubunja plagiarised his topics.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Phenomenal16(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Azeh:
look at this hater...my friend I fell ur pain ko....
..awon pain killer

3 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
please I need the full gist and the tea.

Ubunja¡ Plagiarism! A Yoruba demon! Wow¡
yep! His menions are defending him tho!
'Ignore the messanger'

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
From reddit? Boy i've been laughing since this egg cracked.
Ubunja did wrong, rather kiss his as$ and ignore his wrong, accept it and move on.
We are all nigerians, nothing wrong if ubunja is one too. But dont ignore the dirt on him and tell us to focus on his preachings that aint even his

4 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
stop feeding oafs attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
Still you had to throw insults! Please prove to us that ubunja is just a victim. He did nothing wrong. We justs shading..

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
I will. They have never been worth the time.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
From reddit? Boy i've been laughing since this egg cracked.
Ubunja did wrong, rather kiss his as$ and ignore his wrong, accept it and move on.
We are all nigerians, nothing wrong if ubunja is one too. But dont ignore the dirt on him and tell us to focus on his preachings that aint even his

Don't and stop being intellectually lazy.

The idiot that posted the false information, only posted information he or she got from public records used for domain registration.

She misrepresented facts, make some baseless accusations, tells you apple is orange and you are here shouting orange is truly apple.

Since you are here to argue that orange is apple, I wish you Godspeed.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
Still you had to throw insults! Please prove to us that ubunja is just a victim. He did nothing wrong. We justs shading..
STFU asswipe! You are too prove the allegations are right not me.
I am not ubun.ja follower but this is so petty. I will not even do that to a female...gosh!

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

Don't and stop being intellectually lazy.

The idiot that posted the false information, only posted information he or she got from public records used for domain registration.

She misrepresented facts, make some baseless accusations, tells you apple is orange and you are here shouting orange is truly apple.

Since you are here to argue that orange is apple, I wish you Godspeed.
undecided you used known fruits as a basics for your arguement? Intellectually lazy to me!
Simply research and prove that ubunja isnt patrick. I'll accept my wrong and apologise.
This is a faceless forum. Unlike you, my ego is limited to my offline life.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:

We appreciate the shading, because it leds to more traffic.

If we have to pay for the FREE publicity you have generated from your shading, we would be talking about thousands of dollars as ad budget on FB ads or Google AdWords.

But here you are, using your time, data, energy for free to generate traffic for us.

We really appreciate your efforts sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
undecided you used known fruits as a basics for your arguement? Intellectually lazy to me!
Simply research and prove that ubunja isnt patrick. I'll accept my wrong and apologise.
This is a faceless forum. Unlike you, my ego is limited to my offline life.

I am Patrick and I am not behind Ubun.ja moniker.

Need more proof, click the link in my siggy.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
STFU asswipe! You are too prove the allegations are right not me.
I am not ubun.ja follower but this is so petty. I will not even do that to a female...gosh!
I wish you were there when lillyval was getting a dose of the bitter redpill. She deactivated in less than a day. You should have witnessed what martinez39 did to her. Posted all her pictures that the mods had to take down multiple topics and ban plenty monikers!
Arthur i wish you were there?
Please mind the foul language. Its immature and since you arent bias...
I do hope you'll see things from my point of view. I didnt post ubunjas pic or contact are the alphas did lillyval. Im simply to stop pretending that ubunja didnt do wrong by creating a false persona and taking credit for another mans hardwork.,
Call a spade a damn spade. Thats it!
kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? / Mention One Thing You Wanna Give Out / 18+ CCTV Caught Two Bread Maker Kissing And Smooching While On Duty (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.