Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,058 members, 7,980,764 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Social Media Marketing Masterclass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media Marketing Masterclass (210 Views)

Social Media Marketing Platform To Boost Your Sales / FREE Importation And Social Media Marketing Class / Social Media Marketing Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Masterclass by Adehbest(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
HOW I MADE N200,000 FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

WARNING: This post is not for lazy people as it is very long but if you will take your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life. 

Gone are those days when the electronic media like television, radio, magazines, news paper etc are used for advertising campaigns of which are very expensive. If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over N200,000 from social media, from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

My name is Simon Adeh, I am a Student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi, Nigeria. I have been a Social Media Marketer for a while now. Sometimes I wonder Why Many Businesses Crumbles! when millions of audience can be reached on social media, especially from Facebook.

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to make millions from social media. With social media platform you can run your ads at your finger tips, your own convince, and your own audience.

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on Social Media Marketing. Social Media Marketing has to do with running ads on all the social medias out there (both paid and unpaid ads), how to convince people to buy your products. This is one HIGH INCOME SKILL that will enable you to end the new year as a big boy...or big girl as the case may be.

Here is what you stand to learn from this training:

*Facebook Marketing (how to use your Facebook)
*Tweeter
*Instagram
*Pinterest
*Google+ and
*WhatsApp

Some of you must have heard of Social Media Marketing before, some of you even have one account or the other on the various social media platform but are just using it for fun while millions can be made from them, from the first day of the training, you will see how you have been using your social media platform wrongly. You will be amazed at such simple but profound principles and strategies.

However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Even the Bible records that, where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be. 

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced it to just N10,000 for the training period of 7 days and follow up for life. Cheap right? Lol

Chill....

I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee to N1,000 so that everyone can benefit. Did I say everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 20 persons to get in. The 21st person will pay N5,000. I kid you not. Mind you, I am expecting a sold out class as always. 

How much will you trade for an information that will make you rich for life? How much do you spend on data monthly? How much does it cost to get a good shoe or classy dress today? I am so sure before today ends, you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Training starts on Saturday (1st February and will end on Saturday (8th of February 2020). It will hold on whatsapp with lot's of screenshots and voice notes. After the class, you will have 11 months free mentorship from me.

Guarantees

* You will never complain about poor sales of goods.
* If at the end of the training you don't get the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology. 

Other Bonuses you will also get from me:

*Uncommon ebooks on Social Media Marketing you will never find free online: valued at $45 (N16,200)

I have received countless testimonies of how this class has totally changed the life of several of my students, I am sure you won't be different. 

But.. wait a minute

I don't like lazy people. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is for people who are reading to make money CONSISTENTLY and PROGRESSIVELY from social media. 

So basically, this is just FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, you gain, I gain. Either way, I still GAIN. *winks*

Just contact me and pay the *APPRECIATION FEE* and get into the training group. It will take less than 3 minutes to be added into the group once your payment has been confirmed. 

And as a welcome pack, I will share one financial book that I read that totally moved me from making 4 figures a month to making 6 figures month in month out. You will also get it for FREE. 

To contact me via WhatsApp: 08164773307 or https:///2MBr1ZC. I only receive business calls between 10am and 5pm daily on *0816 477 3307*. 

Go ahead, contact me and make payment NOW before you miss out.

Best regards,

Adeh Simon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Iphone 6s 64gig For Sale / Vandalism: NRC MD Appreciates Effort Of Police In Protecting Railway Property / Renewable Energy: NCF Seeks Import Duty Removal On Solar Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.