Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Introduction To Cpanel Management. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introduction To Cpanel Management. (613 Views)

Introduction To Local Server (127.0.0.1) Tutorial For Beginners with pictures / Introduction To Twitter Bootstrap 3 / Introduction To Blogging (2) (3) (4)

Introduction To Cpanel Management. by tomiiyin: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
I know very well that many people can design an amazing websites but

I have also discovered that many do no know how to manage cpanel very well.

To enter a web url,you can type www.yourdomain.com/cpanel and having supplied

your username and password,there you go,you get to all the tools inside the cpanel.

The tools are many and you need to do your due deligence to know the importance of each tool.

I hope this helps the newbies!
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by utimatedes(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
When I saw your post, I was furious!

Is this the only tutorial you can pass across?

For your information, once you register you domain name and pay for web hosting, the host provider will provide you with your cpanel username and password, FTP login info and other necessary information to get you started.

When you login to your Cpanel, the video tutorial is enough to get you started with some task.

Coming your to tell someone how to login is meaningless/useless. Its shows that you don't have work to do or any idea on cpanel.

its like telling someone how to login to his email account the open by himself.

Go and look for work, Lagos state is looking for cleaners or you come out with something good
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by instinctg(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2010
haba Utimatedes ! softly o. e neva reach dat level. now dat uve given him a better idea, i hope he follows suit.
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by utimatedes(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2010
Obasanyo Said I dey laugh ooooo!

Me I dey wex oooooo!
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by leo2009(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
utimatedes:

Obasanyo Said I dey laugh ooooo!

Me I dey wex oooooo!
u really dey vex,

can i do anytin abt my mtn browsing not accessing cpanel
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2010
what is this nonsense tutorial all about? i rushed over here out of shock!!
Re: Introduction To Cpanel Management. by utimatedes(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Leo2009- What are you using to browse, is it your phone or 3G modem?

If you are using your phone modem, you will experience problem because of the speed. But if you are using 3G modem and you are experiencing problem, then you have to check direct connection to internet from your browser option.

Don't use proxy, you will experience problem.

Please not that if you are browsing in the nite with MTN, you will likely experience some problem because MTN network doesn't work properly in the night.

Sometime you will get this message when trying to access your cpanel "No suitable Nood to serve this", that is MTN network problem.

@DHTML- You can say that again, real nonsense!

Programy Dla Aptek / Time To Work Together / Does Seo Marketing Real Works?