Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,975,001 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (64931 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by BrownRoofRep: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.
Because you backward nomads don't travel, how many northerners dey America sef?

You prefer staying back in your desert region, killing, bombing and kidnapping yourselves in the name of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
U.S embassy watching this episode like. ...but what can I say white American lady are quite lovely you could easily get emotionally attached to them. I think it is their nature, apart from the age gap and 9ja guys(desperado tendencies ) for me they are good to go.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by CrazyMan(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Quality20:
D woman has kids, how is d guy gonna have kids even az ds woman seemed to have reached menopuause
By marrying her he's automatically a step father to her (the woman's) kids. So what does he want again if she has a grown-up daughter of above 18 he can even port to her sef. cheesy

Besides we all know that this is an arrangee marriage soley for the purpose of the guy obtaining an American permanent resident permit after which both parties can go their separate ways or remain friends with benefits.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by MrSquint: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
So kano state Sharia agency see the need to invite the duo bcus she senior the guyman. Which Kain mumu advise them get to give na ?The young man don tire for Nigerian hardship and religious bigotry.
E don tey wey Nigerian Politicians and very old hausa men dey marry under age girls for here Ooh, nobody call anybody for advise, make them no act like say them no know.

Meanwhile, so Hisbah is truly legal ?

So why the noise about the amotekun group na ?
Ooh so they want people to just dey do sit-down-look while their people are killed by herdsmen and bokoharam and their ancestral land forcefully collected abi ?

Una do well

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by FriendNG: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
lemonys:
Is it islamically wrong for a woman to marry a younger man?

Who said it's wrong? You're making question out of nowhere because you haven't read the post.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by omohlexy: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
This young man is going for the woman's daughter. Last last all of them go preg. No be Naija again?
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmn! Things are happening in the world.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Realcash224(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lesson for our Yahoo guys
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by sencekompis: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
WHATS THE SOLUTION TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH SEPARATION?? GOD PLS PLS AND PLS REMOVE THE NORTH FROM US. OUR MORAL VALUES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by luluosas(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Long live Amotekun.
Long live Oduduwa Republic.

Selfish Northerners. Hisbah is legal in the north, AMOTEKUN is illegal in the South
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by exlinklodge: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasaad:

The last time I checked the number of southerners involved in crime in US is more than the northerners.

No be when Northerners travel them go involve in crime in US?

Abi u go dey Kano and dey involved in crime in US.

Ndi ara wuru anwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by AFONJACOW(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:

Try and understand

America is a free world

It’s allowed

The guy himself will clear his doubt when him see mene mene Terkel lufasin
why not go to Saudi Arabia where you will be allowed to do any how... Nonsense u , why rushing to America , u no see Saudi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Slymonster(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
caprini1:
Dude, na Ojeifo12 i ask na!

All na the same
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rather than wait for 72 virgins he decided to chop the old meat that is in front of him ... wise choice young lad cool
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
hosey:

If you want genuine people to purchase, you will advertise and pay Seun for front page or other social media platforms.

You use money to get money. Instead of spamming the page off topic. No one will take you serious and legitimate.
correct ... also remove the phone number from what you quoted, else you are giving them free advertisement too
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ameotekun justified!
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by sharone21(f): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is that Hisbah's uniform? Then, Amotekun's needs to be 'tushed' up.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Maromark(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gwilym:
What is amusing me is that the spirit of Hussle has spread up North...

This is a serious matter o....

My brother hunger dey format brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by gbemishile: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
hammerF:
TWO ADULT ARE NOT FREE TO ASSOCIATE WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT HISBAH INVOLVEMENT?

WEN NIGERIA GET A PROPER PRESIDENT HISBAH WILL BE DISBANDED AS TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

THE SAME WAY AMOTEKUM IS BEING THREATENED BY THE NORTH.

WAT IS HISBAH?

CLEARLY, THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN THE NORTH.
Bros
The guy in question is still under the jurisdiction of his parents and so can not decide matters for himself.
Please let's be factual and remove sentiments

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by jasman1: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hypocrites !!! I just don’t understand Northerners. What a shit hole of a place
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Femijohn198: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
In the name of green card ooo
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Bukky244: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is Hisbah not the Amotekun of the North? Why are they crying over the Amotekun of others?
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by ajl: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Young man of 23yrs want to marry white woman twice is age and no highbrow raised by his parents or community simply because the woman is white or an American. I suppose if the woman is Nigerian or African, the story will be that she want to use him for money ritual or he will end up as houseboy.

This young chap will be no more than a sex-slave once he is in the US and would battle the issue of acceptance in a white-man's world.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by RaptorX: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
CrazyMan:

By marrying her he's automatically a step father to her (the woman's) kids. So what does he want again if she has a grown-up daughter of above 18 he can even port to her sef. cheesy

Besides we all know that this is an arrangee marriage soley for the purpose of the guy obtaining an American permanent resident permit after which both parties can go their separate ways or remain friends with benefits.
If you know that this an arrange marriage, what made you think the US embassy doesn't know. Do people even know the process of migrating to the US as a spouse of an American citizen or you think it is just as simple as marrying some oyinbo and snapping pictures.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by fdCross: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good move Hisbah. The woman need to be interviewed just in case she has a sinister motives.
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Asour: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
“...So they advised me to be committed to my religion when we finally settle in the US,”

Same religion that has infested him with poverty in Kano is what they’re advising him to be committed to in US
Trump would just deport him immediately!!

I am not even a Muslim. But does Islam infest with Poverty ? Some of the richest Businessmen that ever walked this country were Kano Muslims so your point is a bit bland here.

Besides the Richest man around town happens to be one. So?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Alvin212(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85918741:
Just imagine the tribal bashing going on on this thread already.

Shey na like dis we go dey dey everyday for dis country?

Why so much hate and bile.

And these are the same sets of people kicking against xenophobia.

It is well o!

How is your Vivian your wife�
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by Entimz: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
this guy go work tire hope no be slavery in disguised form....e think say oyibo na fool...all d same what is even good in stsying in naija....goodluck guy
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by DaRuud(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:

https://dailynigerian.com/hisbah-quizzes-american-woman-planning-to-marry-kano-man/

Useless Hisbah wey no go allow male and female enter same Keke, but now them don see dollars
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by goslowgoslow(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

America is a free world, no doubt , but they don’t condone nuisance. We know how committed these Northern Muslims can be. If he should try that nonsense ‘Commitment’ in America, he will return in body bags!!
Why are you fooling yourself? Are there no commited Muslims living in America? You talk as if you are American spokesman. Have you ever been to airport before?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by nengibo: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
onyxo76:
na your 2 plots of land dem go collect
Lol, you need to learn sarcasm bro
Re: Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano by SEGLIZ: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
“...So they advised me to be committed to my religion when we finally settle in the US,”

Same religion that has infested him with poverty in Kano is what they’re advising him to be committed to in US
Trump would just deport him immediately!!

why are you so jealous?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.