Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts (143341 Views)

Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by 3verblazing(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
After this ... I want skirt ... shocked
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by delishpot: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Those photos you showed up there, are they not proof that with or without skirts being allowed your so called slay Queens are already doing it? Even trousers can be used by slay queen to slay its a matter of strictly following set guidelines for the length.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Baroba(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
There should be options for those who prefer skirts, I wonder why no one thought about this till now..
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by iamjavadem(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dafaq!!! Please NYSC, allow them to wear skirt, I like what I see.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by seangy4konji: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
A won slay momo
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by mimimile93: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:

Gbam! If You Are Not Comfortable, With The Rules. You Leave, No Be By Force
IF THEY CAN'T STAY THE HEAT, THE SHOULD LEAVE THE KITCHEN
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:

Meaning?

Idi penpe yeri penpe
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by tgmservice: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good opportunity for Olosho business
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Seacube: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
And another one bottle in case if the two bottles is not enough and another one bottle in case if the third bottle break
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by CSTR2: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
How a group of frustrated feminists would wake up one morning and decide to go against a Law that has been in existence even before they were born is what I don’t understand. Nobody force you to serve, if you’re not comfortable with their rules, GTFO!!

Ashawos!!!!
I don't think ashawos have problems wearing trousers.

It is the deeper life members and the muslimaat that wants skirts.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by skelotovic: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
the slay ones will take advantage of the skirt
cococandy:

Did you see those protesters?

Did any of them tell you they are feminists?

And how does ashawo describes the people in these photos?

Woman hate is a disease that robs one of reasoning
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
How a group of frustrated feminists would wake up one morning and decide to go against a Law that has been in existence even before they were born is what I don’t understand. Nobody force you to serve, if you’re not comfortable with their rules, GTFO!!

Ashawos!!!!

Non-Nigerians are on this forum. If you don't have sense, pretend to. The world is watching.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Shamshons01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
� � �
Lol cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Kantebets(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anneka101:
Slaying in this mini NYSC skirt won't be bad though.

The male corpers would have so much easy access to free WiFi... Haha
You don spoil finish
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Ashawos!!!!
I don't think ashawos have any problems wearing trousers.

It is the deeper life members and the muslimaat that wants skirts.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by hedocharles(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Inside Life
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by skelotovic: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
opportunity for slay queen to sell everything [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Nature8(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Last week, an advocacy group took to the streets to hold a peaceful protest to demand for the inclusion of skirts as part of the uniform for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the group which identified itself simply as serve with skirts movement had gathered at the fountain in abuja with placards to claim they have been forced to year trousers against their religious belief.

As the controversy rages on, there are fears that if the corps members are allowed to wear skirts, some may hijack the gesture as an opportunity to wear sexy, tight and thigh revealing skirts.

Even before the recent demand for skirts to be allowed, several instagram 'slay queens' had dazzled their followers with their attempt to appear sexually appealling in their NYSC uniforms, as we can see few of them in the photos below.

SOURCE:
http://lucky-wap-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/newsDetail/s620a2c7f200119en_ng?time=15+minutes+ago&uid=d1c71ff7ae20030d9a86947b9228ad54&country=ng&language=en&page=1

Nawa oo
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by oyaaa(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:

Sense is far from you.
Therefore follow my instruction to carry sense
guy u are too mean
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by E2000: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some slay mama will actually wear this type of short tight skirt to parade o. Confusing some weak boys and soldiers too grin
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by CharlesCLloyd(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
You ladies are just so barbaric. How will you pple fare in the training with skirts on? How will you jump a high rope? Now you pple are looking for a different thing after coming out to say we are all equal(feminist) nawa for you ladies shaa�
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Peacefullove: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't see anything wrong with the dressing up there men should stop telling women how to dress

But if your brother's wife dresses indecently to attract males, you gonna talk right ?

It's your type that will say Girls should milk men as ATM, but will advise your own brother to dump a girl treating him in the same way.

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Ashawos!!!!
laws are made for man and not man for law. We enjoy democracy world over today because people actually fought against oppression. If people feel aggrieved by any means, the society has made it possible for them to air their grievances.

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by IdrisE(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
blackboy:
Is that how the slay queens on the Nigerians security forces wear their uniform skirts? Skirts and trousers should be allowed for NYSC . If not let them shut down the programme.
It has been turned to a business ventures for those who control the country.

Mr. Man never you compare some trained (tattooed) force Ladies, to some ashawo who just finish fxcking lecturers to graduate
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by CharlesCLloyd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
themonk:
If Muslim lawyers and corpers are permitted to wear Hijab, Christian corpers must be permitted to wear skirts too. Since we are all mad in this country and cannot differentiate between religion and state.

Even female soldiers should be permitted to wear skirts and Hijab. Mad people.

I love your write up bro
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Kennyswag: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian girls can be ugly sha.. even the ones that will try and be beautiful nor go get yansh..
Mtcheew
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Amumaigwe: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Ashawos!!!!

They are forced to serve. Get your facts right when commenting on a forum with highly informed members like this one.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Hespee93: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miss, no body will ever want to make a request by displaying the negative aspect of it. Just let thEm aprove it now, I bet it with you, within some months what you are seeing in the pictures op use as demo will surely prevail.
cococandy:

Did you see those protesters?

Did any of them tell you they are feminists?

And how does ashawo describes the people in these photos?

Woman hate is a disease that robs one of reasoning
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by omoadeleye(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
blackboy:
Is that how the slay queens on the Nigerians security forces wear their uniform skirts? Skirts and trousers should be allowed for NYSC . If not let them shut down the programme.
It has been turned to a business ventures for those who control the country.

The distance between you and sense is like the distance between the star and the earth... They can never collide together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.