Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Uzodinma Debunks Rumour On Probe Of Ex-governors,reveals Next Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Debunks Rumour On Probe Of Ex-governors,reveals Next Action (370 Views)

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uzodinma Debunks Rumour On Probe Of Ex-governors,reveals Next Action by Honbright(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
The new governor of Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, on Sunday, has debunked the rumour published by PUNCH and circulating on the social media that Uzodinma orders probe of former governors of the state.

The former governors are, Ikedi Ohakim, Rochas Okorocha and Emeka Ihedioha.

He made the clarification while briefing newsmen in Owerri on Sunday.

Uzodinma said the rumour was baseless, unfounded and the figment imagination of some mischievous people who wanted to cause confusion in the state.

He said: 
    “My attention has been drawn to a fake news being circulared on the social media that I order the probe of the ex-governors.

“The story is not true, the statement is not from me and if there is a need to probe anyone, it will come directly from me."

According to him, i would revive the state and make it working again.

READ MORE below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/01/breaking-uzodinma-debunks-rumour-on.html

Re: Uzodinma Debunks Rumour On Probe Of Ex-governors,reveals Next Action by Citytrend: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Question is, why always all the hype for these Looters. When we all know too well their intentions for joining politics.

(1) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Update: Two Die, Over 200 Houses Burnt, At Abule Egba (see Ph / You Will Have A Different View About Biafra/igbos After Watching This Video�� / Our Coat Of Arm No Get Value Cos Na Foot Match E Be( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.