Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,372 members, 7,940,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche & Family – Let Me Want What You Want - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dr. Paul Enenche & Family – Let Me Want What You Want (630 Views)

Paul Enenche – You Are Always There To Help Mp3 Download / Audio: Dr Paul Enenche – Nara Ekele (latest Igbo Woship) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche & Family – Let Me Want What You Want by alabamusic: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dr. Paul Enenche & Family – Let Me Want What You Want
Dr. Paul Enenche and Family team up to deliver a heartfelt touching single “Let Me Want What You Want,” intorduced with a new video.
With over 100K YouTube views in 5 days to great reviews, the musical family has captured the hearts of many with this selfless new song – an expression of total submission to God’s will, with deep hunger for more of Him.

Written by Dr. Paul Enenche, the new track was recorded live at the Dunamis Glory Dome, Abuja. Watch video below;
Download Mp3

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche & Family – Let Me Want What You Want by LegendaryLover(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
nice

(1) (Reply)

Ep : Olamide – 999 (full Tracklist) ��� / Dumebi Remix - Rema Ft. Becky G / Sterlinboy Ft Kastro - Mystical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.