Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived (8645 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym In A Stylish Way Weeks After Leaving Kpokpogri: Video / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Skinnienigga(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
kushercain:
I see y'all bullshitting Beyonce for Taylor Swift.

You think say longevity na beans?? Over 15 years in the game abeg Beyonce no be anybody mate.

You for kuku say Drake is bigger than Jay z since he has more fans and sells more albums.

Like! I no understand these people.

The bigger name in music anyday, anytime is Beyonce. Full stop.

Taylor Swift is highly successful. She appeals to a certain audience and has got crazy stats. She's still going places in fact. But to start dragging Beyonce on Taylor's account is just wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by ATTemi: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2020
grin
Cletus77:

Na only Beyonce you sabi, na dia ur brain level reach so i no fit blame you
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Londonboyrep(m): 3:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Both camps are correct in a way. Beyonce is richer but Taylor Swift has earned more in recent years. I don’t think Taylor Swift would say she’s a bigger star though. Its like comparing Tuface to Burna boy..

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by humgraphics: 3:45am On Jan 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOjAlTwRR3E. Learn to dance afro dance in 45secs
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2020
All of you saying Taylor Swift is bigger than Beyonce are mad. You people let emotions control ur thinking. Because Taylor Swift is highest paying celebrity recently does not make her bigger than Beyonce. Are u now saying that because she is highest paid now makes her bigger than Rihanna?

Rihanna is worth $600million
Beyonce is worth $470million
Taylor Swift is worth $360million
2019 estimate.

Beyonce has sold over 100million records world wide far more than Taylor swift's 50million records.

Bryonce is the most nominated woman in the Grammy Award history with a total of 19 wins while Taylor Swift has 10wins up till now.

Forbes ranked Bryonce as the most powerful female in entertainment on their 2015 and 2017 lists. The most powerful female o.

2014, she became the highest-paid black musician in history. Do you know what it means for black musicians to beat white musicians in fame and earning?

Beyonce is married to the wealthiest musician in history. The first hip-hop billionaire ever .

You can go and kill yourself. Beyonce is bigger than Taylor Swift. I don't even have a single song of that lady on my phone. I have never heard one by mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by chukxie(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Cletus77:
Wether it's true or not... Taylor Swift is bigger than even Beyonce, talk of Justin Beiber

How is Taylor Swift bigger than Beyonce ? Throw in some statistics to back up your assertion.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by falcon01: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Cletus77:

The level of your exposure stops at Beyonce so am not surprised.

If you were actually in the right frame of mind, you would have use the knowledge seeking app before spewing trash!
pardon my lack of exposure, but how
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by falcon01: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
He said the truth, Taylor Swift is bigger than Beyonce.
by big you mean what?
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Dreyl(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
Taylor Swift is bigger than Beyonce and it is confirmed everywhere in the world. Bigger concert attendance, bigger album sales, bigger fan base.

She has all these things than Beyonce even though Beyonce started almost ten years before her.
Don't be a dumbass, even Taylor won't say such in front of Bey, you don't even live in the US, so how did you come to that conclusion?

you guys just say trash. perhaps, Taylor might be popular and all that but she can't come close to Beyonce, in Grammy awards and all that, and you saying no ones listening to bey songs, you must be so ignorant and proud of it, desist from embarrassing yourself and lineages please.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Dreyl(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm Selena
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Russianlord101(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Cletus77:
Wether it's true or not... Taylor Swift is bigger than even Beyonce, talk of Justin Beiber

Will you keep quiet
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Reichel99(f): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreyl:
Don't be a dumbass, even Taylor won't say such in front of Bey, you don't even live in the US, so how did you come to that conclusion?

you guys just say trash. perhaps, Taylor might be popular and all that but she can't come close to Beyonce, in Grammy awards and all that, and you saying no ones listening to bey songs, you must be so ignorant and proud of it, desist from embarrassing yourself and lineages please.
Oga Grammy award is not the only award, there is anerican award and so on. In total Taylor has more awards than Beyonce.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by ruggedtimi(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
Taylor Swift is bigger than Beyonce and it is confirmed everywhere in the world. Bigger concert attendance, bigger album sales, bigger fan base.

She has all these things than Beyonce even though Beyonce started almost ten years before her.
taylor swift is more popular in america while Beyonce is more popular outside america. It was through taylor swift that Kim kardashian got her inspiration to blow.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Dreyl(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
Oga Grammy award is not the only award, there is anerican award and so on. In total Taylor has more awards than Beyonce.
I know alotsa white folks here listen to Taylor Swift alot, but that's not a yardstick to compare she and bey, they ain't mate you should get that on your noggin.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Reichel99(f): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreyl:
I know alotsa white folks here listen to Taylor Swift alot, but that's not a yardstick to compare she and bey, they ain't mate you should get that on your noggin.
What has Beyonce done that Taylor hasn't done? Please tell me.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Dreyl(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
What has Beyonce done that Taylor hasn't done? Please tell me.
Alot that you can ever imagine, but ignorance won't let you see the truth.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Reichel99(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreyl:
Alot that you can ever imagine, but ignorance won't let you see the truth.
Mention.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
When you try to be normal with Nigerians on nairaland, you are wasting your time
padi94:
Nigerians can't you people read, they didn't chase him out cos of Taylor Swift is a bigger celebrity, its cos she had an appointment nd he didn't in a country that people actually honour contracts, appointments and reservations.

IMO, Justin is a bigger art than Taylor by any standard.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Alanwalker(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
believe it or not justin is gradually losing his fame , when the likes of Alan walker ,alessia cara ,hrvy,Williams are all rising
In fact Ariana grande is now bigger than Justin
For Taylor and Beyonce argument ,
Beyonce stopped releasing hits and also remember that Beyonce has jay z also by her side so its a plus to her .
but in all Taylor is now above them
PS: am not saying Justin got kicked because of Taylor am just sharing my view in the argument

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Cletus77(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Russianlord101:

Will you keep quiet

Don't quote me again if you don't wanna research
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Cletus77(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2020
falcon01:
pardon my lack of exposure, but how

Beyonce y'all think is the biggest and richest female artist in the US is not. Taylor Swift is very popular in Asia and South America. They don't know much about Beyonce there, same way we Africans don't know much about Taylor, u can see from the ignorant comments and quotes above. I like Queen Bey more than Taylor because am familiar with her songs.

Taylor Swift is the highest paid artiste in the world, Beyonce doesn't come close!!!

My reaction when i learnt it, wasn't different from yours except i did a little research later
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Cletus77(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2020
chukxie:

How is Taylor Swift bigger than Beyonce ? Throw in some statistics to back up your assertion.

Taylor Swift is the highest paid artiste in the world guy! Am not talking about US or about female category, I mean the world!!! I'll stop there. Do a little research about her shows and others.

It may not sound sweet to you because y'all prefer Beyonce(I do too) but it's the truth.

Taylor is popular in Asia and South America but not here in Africa
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Cletus77(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
All of you saying Taylor Swift is bigger than Beyonce are mad. You people let emotions control ur thinking. Because Taylor Swift is highest paying celebrity recently does not make her bigger than Beyonce. Are u now saying that because she is highest paid now makes her bigger than Rihanna?

Rihanna is worth $600million
Beyonce is worth $470million
Taylor Swift is worth $360million
2019 estimate.

Beyonce has sold over 100million records world wide far more than Taylor swift's 50million records.

Bryonce is the most nominated woman in the Grammy Award history with a total of 19 wins while Taylor Swift has 10wins up till now.

Forbes ranked Bryonce as the most powerful female in entertainment on their 2015 and 2017 lists. The most powerful female o.

2014, she became the highest-paid black musician in history. Do you know what it means for black musicians to beat white musicians in fame and earning?

Beyonce is married to the wealthiest musician in history. The first hip-hop billionaire ever .

You can go and kill yourself. Beyonce is bigger than Taylor Swift. I don't even have a single song of that lady on my phone. I have never heard one by mistake.

No source?

Typical Nigerian! You judge based on what makes you feel good. You don't know Taylor doesn't mean she ain't big. Na only Beyonce you sabi.

We are talking about the world, you're talking of Africa and USA

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by padi94(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by csamiii: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:

Like someone said, you're ignorant and proud of it. There's no way Taylor Swift comes close to Beyonce in term of awards and achievements.

BTW, you're pretty!

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by crossfm: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2020
The two groups are right in their own way,but we need to put longevity and consistency over the years into consideration.
Taylor Swift as at 2019 is the highest paid musician but that doesn't make her bigger or richer than Beyonce.its like saying that the year luka modric won world best,that it automatically made him bigger than messi.
Another fact is that Even though Taylor Swift earn more than Beyonce at the moment,Beyonce is still richer when you compare their net worth.
Another area we need to look into is who is most influential in the world.Again Beyonce topples Taylor Swift.
Mind you this are just my observations after my little research. All in all the two are great artists.

4 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by kushercain: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Reichel99:
Mention.

When Taylor Swift remains at the top for 2 decades then you come let's talk. Until then Beyonce is her boss anytime anyday
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Is just like saying taylor smith is bigger than late michael jackson

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Heloct(f): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Like! I no understand these people.

The bigger name in music anyday, anytime is Beyonce. Full stop.

Taylor Swift is highly successful. She appeals to a certain audience and has got crazy stats. She's still going places in fact. But to start dragging Beyonce on Taylor's account is just wrong.

Seriously, it's like comparing an apple to an orange.

Different vibes. Different sweets Biko.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cletus77:

No source?

Typical Nigerian! You judge based on what makes you feel good. You don't know Taylor doesn't mean she ain't big. Na only Beyonce you sabi.

We are talking about the world, you're talking of Africa and USA
My facts are from Wikipedia. I checked each of the artist individually. You know the road to Wikipedia. Go and check.
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by adeife19(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
crossfm:
The two groups are right in their own way,but we need to put longevity and consistency over the years into consideration.
Taylor Swift as at 2019 is the highest paid musician but that doesn't make her bigger or richer than Beyonce.its like saying that the year luka modric won world best,that it automatically made him bigger than messi.
Another fact is that Even though Taylor Swift earn more than Beyonce at the moment,Beyonce is still richer when you compare their net worth.
Another area we need to look into is who is most influential in the world.Again Beyonce topples Taylor Swift.
Mind you this are just my observations after my little research. All in all the two are great artists.
have being to many state countries I have haven't seen a greater musician like tailor,boston,bradford,new York,Spain even in Asia countries,it over here in Africa we no Beyonce,if we talking about audience tailor got it,everywhere have being too is always tailor, Beyonce is greater than tailor in Africa but not in other continent
Re: Justin Bieber Asked To Leave Gym In LA After Taylor Swift Arrived by RubiesBanking: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Mama! Mary J Blige Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini [SEE PHOTOS] / WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos / Secondary School Girls Turns Classroom Into Strip’pers Hall[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.