Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,930 members, 7,946,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nairalanders Please Read! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Please Read! (265 Views)

Nairalanders Please Is It Filling Station Or Fueling Station? / Every African Should Please Read This Book - Yurugu / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Read! by JeffreyD1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good day My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to
Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Nairalanders Please Read! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Have you attempted a job in an eatery? Maybe Chicken Republic, MrBiggs or GT? The pay is average but quite flexible shifts. You have to go to the manager of the eatery and tell him you need a job. They rarely post vacancies. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Read! by JeffreyD1(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Pinkberry5:
Have you attempted a job in an eatery? Maybe Chicken Republic, MrBiggs or GT? The pay is average but quite flexible shifts. You have to go to the manager of the eatery and tell him you need a job. They rarely post vacancies. wink

Oh wow
I will try that ma

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Complete History Of Yuri Gagarin / IPPIS: Get Ready For Industrial Crisis- ASUU Tells FG / JAMB Registration Deadline | 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE Form To Last Until Feb., 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.