Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Biblical Teaching On Woman Not Covering Their Head In Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Teaching On Woman Not Covering Their Head In Church Service (219 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Is Woman Not From God / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Teaching On Woman Not Covering Their Head In Church Service by lagbe(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
*Head Coverings*

*1Corth 11:2* Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 

*1Corth 11:3* But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

*This is GOD Order GOD-JESUS-ANGEL-MAN-WOMAN*

*1Corth 11:4* Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

*COMMENT*: Here is this verse interpretation, if any MAN Pray to GOD THE CREATOR With Cap on his head, he dishonour GOD and GOD said: I Sam 2:30 b but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

_Therefore, all Rev Fathers, Pope, Bishop, Priest are Anti-Bible_

*1Corth 11:5* But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 
*1Coth 11:6*  For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

*COMMENT* Paul Our Apostle said; Any WOMAN In Church (Limited to Church Alone) Praying to *GOD and not Covering her head, as disapproved the Order He laid down GOD - CHRIST - MAN - WOMAN: Woman Covering their head in Church, Marry or not Married Is a symbol of Authority

*Let see Covering meaning in Greek* *Katakalupto* :to cover up; to veil or cover one's self: Veil is traced to: Gen 24:65 For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore *Rebecca took a vail*, and covered herself.

*1Co 11:7* For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 
*1Corth 11:8*  For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 

*1Corth 11:9* Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 
*1Corth 11:10*  For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels .

So Any Woman that refused to cover her head is therefore Claiming To be Head of Man and that is Sin of Eve, she took the fruit not giving her husband fair hearing, but instead took the HOME Authority by herself, that is ANGEL Paul is referring to in that vs10

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim/ MURIC ,see This:amotekun Is Not In The Bible / We Didn’t Deny Bishop Oyedepo Visa – U.S. / ABU 2020 "The Floodgates" With Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.