Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Which Is The Best Ethical Hacking Training Center In Pune? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Best Ethical Hacking Training Center In Pune? (255 Views)

N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures / Certified Ethical Hacking Training In Port Harcourt / Certified Ethical Hacking Training In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Ethical Hacking Training Center In Pune? by prikshitv: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2020
The beauty about having a mentor/ trainer in your life is that they constantly guide and lead us. This is extremely important for us especially during difficult times because our mentors being an expert in the subject foresee our glitch helps us in executing our tasks in the right fashion.
Thus, getting an appropriate CEH trainer for ourselves is as important as getting ourselves under the right team leader. Because it is the leader who decides what are we going to do or not that comprises all the tasks an individual would be taking care of. CEH certification, however, is one such certification that is in demand because of a limited percent of only 32% reflecting cyber-attacks in the industry.
Keeping factors like such mind getting the best mentor of the industry is something we as CEH aspirations crave for. Despite having 6 years of experience in information security I had been restless during the time when I had to look for a good training institute. Because of my experience in the field, I knew the matter quite well, yet I was a bit nervous about getting myself a good mentor, who could guide me and take me ahead. Until the day I came across Mercury Solutions.
In my opinion, this is one of the best institutes where I got the training from. Here I was taught just the way I wanted to learn at my own pace. I was also given the chance to interact with the trainers who were a great help and were constantly sharing with us some of the practical methods to illustrate the example. Here I also got 5 mock tests, hands-on lab practices, and exam simulators.
Thanks to the trainers here, neither did I understood and grasped the concept better but I also could clear the CEH Certification exam within a single attempt. This place also had other modes of training in case you have a different learning style. Stop worrying and chat with them on their website and someone will get in touch with you in some time. That was my experience, good luck for yours.

(1) (Reply)

No Farmer No Nation / If You Must Receive, You Have To Give First:the Power Of Giving / Degree Vs. Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.