Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Quran - Qaloon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran - Qaloon (204 Views)

OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Jesus In The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quran - Qaloon by abdabass: 5:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Assallam allaykum, warahmatullah, wabarakahtuu.
Please, people in the house, I wish to put forward my observations on one of these Quran Apps in Google Play Store. The App is known as “Quran – Qaloon”.
First and foremost, I am a mediocre student of Quran (i.e. I only fluent at reading Quran but have not studied the meaning), so I am not in position to conclude that the App is an adulterated Quran or not.
I have four different ‘Arabic only’ Quran in my Cell Phone. I ‘m used to reading from two of them frequently. But, on Friday, 23 Jumada l Awal, 1441 (17/01/2020) I decided to read Suraht Kahf on this Quran – Qaloon App and I discover the following disparities in verses 16, 18, 34 and 85:
Suraht Kahf Ayat 16 - the word that reads “mirfakon مِّرْفَقًا “ in the Quran is change to ‘marfikon’. (fathia on Mim instead of kesrah and kesrah under Fah instead of fathia on it).
Ayat 18 - the word that reads “watahsabuhum وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ ” in the Quran is change to ‘watahsibuhum’. (kesrah under Sin instead of fathia on it).
Ayat 34 – the word that reads “samarum ثَمَرٌ “ in the Quran is change to ‘sumurun’. (this is completely changed to dohmo on Tha & Mim instead of fathia).
Ayat 85 – the word that reads “fa-at ba a فَأَتْبَعَ “ in the Quran is change to ‘faa taba a’. (the changes here is a total alteration by my own judgement).
They are more than these but few that I can pick at a glance. I am sure there will be so many in other chapters.
My questions are:
1. Is all the above alteration in other?
2. Do they have the same meaning as the original word?
If the answer is NO; therefore, I want all the Hafeez and Islamic Scholars in the house to look at the App, scrutinizes it and proscribe it as “Adulterated Quran” which is to be blacklisted and avoided. Not only that, we shall be required to circulate and broadcast it to the World through all the available means.
Ma – Assallam.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Human Being Trying To Be Spiritual If You Are Born Again. / Transubstantiation In The Catholic Church / Masquerade Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.