Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Who Graduated With First-class Dumps Her Degree And Opens Makeup Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Who Graduated With First-class Dumps Her Degree And Opens Makeup Shop (610 Views)

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Nigerian Lady Who Graduated With 2nd Class Upper Seen Driving Keke NAPEP / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Graduated With First-class Dumps Her Degree And Opens Makeup Shop by Crownfitsme2019(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Lady Who Graduated With First-class Dumps Her Degree And Opens Makeup Shop
A beautiful Nigerian woman has shared her business story how
she dumped her certificate to open a makeup shop.

The woman with the Twitter handle @DaizyStores revealed that she graduated with a first class in 2017 and has never written a CV nor gone job hunting.

According to her, she started her makeup business with N35,000 in 2018 and doesn’t have any regrets.
However, she said the only setback she suffered was her family members who didn’t like the idea of a first-class graduate
running a makeup shop instead of pursuing more a lucrative career path.

In her words:

“The face Vs The CGPA..Babe graduated 2017, never have I made a CV nor job hunted.
“That’s me in my makeup store that I began in 2018 with 35k...Everyone especially my family hate that I let my degree waste (kinda), well I put the intelligence in my business and it paid.
Re: Lady Who Graduated With First-class Dumps Her Degree And Opens Makeup Shop by neutralmind: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Wish her success

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Functioning Filling Station For Sale In Lekki / Facebook Account For Sale / Hello Everyone������, Contact House Of Wow�� For A Memorable And Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.